Following Hillary Clinton’s suggestion that the country “move on” from the Benghazi, Libya terrorist attack, a widow of one of the victims is coming forward to slap that heartless suggestion down.
After a House committee report was released earlier this week on the terrorist attack, where it was detailed how then-Secretary of State Clinton completely bungled the crisis, Clinton said “I think it’s pretty clear it’s time to move on.”
But, Dr. Dorothy Woods, the widow of Navy SEAL Tyrone Woods who was one of four Americans killed in Benghazi, said Clinton has no right to say that.
“I think that nobody in government can tell me how I feel, what I should feel about it. She has no right, nor does anyone in government have a right to tell me it’s time to move on,” Woods told CNN’s Erin Burnett.
Clinton and the Obama administration publicly blamed the attack on an internet video that mocked the Islamic prophet Mohammed. But, emails found that privately, Clinton admitted the attack had nothing to do with the video and everything to do with a well-planned attack on the country’s consulate.
Sign up for our morning blast HERE
Latest posts by John Binder (see all)
- Former Somali Muslim refugee defeats longtime Minnesota state representative - August 13, 2016
- Clinton Foundation donors page is now blocked: ‘This is a weird thing’ - August 13, 2016
- Trump announced his big move on the campaign trail in order to win election: ‘It’s set up, we have to do it’ - August 13, 2016