Top Clinton aide celebrating too hard? Check out what slipped out to reporter

Democrat front-runner Hillary Clinton clearly wants Sen. Bernie Sanders I-Vt to ease up his tone against her on the campaign trail.

But, one senior Clinton aide took that sentiment of the Clinton campaign an entire step forward in an interview with POLITICO last night.

“We kicked his ass tonight,” the top Clinton aide told POLITICO’s Glenn Thrush. “I hope this convinces Bernie to tone it down. If not, f*ck him.”

The comments came after Clinton won the New York primary with nearly 58 percent of the vote, leaving Sanders with only 42 percent of the vote, despite the Vermont socialist having close ties to the state and growing up in Brooklyn.


Please help us! If you are fed up with letting radical big tech execs, phony fact-checkers, tyrannical liberals and a lying mainstream media have unprecedented power over your news please consider making a donation to BPR to help us fight them. Now is the time. Truth has never been more critical!

Success! Thank you for donating. Please share BPR content to help combat the lies.
John Binder
Follow John


We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.

PLEASE JOIN OUR NEW COMMENT SYSTEM! We love hearing from our readers and invite you to join us for feedback and great conversation. If you've commented with us before, we'll need you to re-input your email address for this. The public will not see it and we do not share it.

Latest Articles