Street performers in New York City are renowned for their creative ways to make a buck, but one such artist may have struck gold.
If he can take the abuse!
Kallan Sherrard, a 28-year-old performance artist, is allowing people to take out their frustrations with Republican presidential front-runner Donald Trump on him … for a small fee.
Dressed in a suit and a mask resembling the real estate tycoon, the Trump doppelganger offers takers a “full menu of assaults,” as described by the New York Daily News.
That’s right, you can punch, trample, throttle — whatever that may entail — and “pee” on the fake Trump. Here’s a breakdown of the menu Sherrard is pictured with below:
- Punch “Trump” in the gut: $5
- Trample “Trump”: $7
- Throttle “Trump”: $10
- Pee on “Trump”: $300
- Take a photo with “Trump”: $2
There’s also a video of some the “action” taking place at Union Square. For what it’s worth, the Daily News noted that Sherrard “has been arrested at least twice before for his bizarre performance artworks.”
A video posted by Claywood Schraard (@enormousface) on
Latest posts by Tom Tillison (see all)
- Two Brooklyn lawyers face federal charges for allegedly tossing Molotov cocktail at NYPD vehicle - June 1, 2020
- ‘They got guns!’ Rioters quickly lose sweet tooth after Italian bakery owners greet them with firearms - June 1, 2020
- ‘Take his *ss!’: Real protesters detain Antifa-like thug turn him over to cops - June 1, 2020