The militant online hacking group Anonymous has declared Friday, December 11, to be ISIS Trolling Day, in which the group asks everyone on social media to call out the Islamic State extremists and to mock them in every way imaginable.
The group offers several suggestions in its statement, depending upon what your social media poison of choice is.
Post mocking photos of Isis using the hashtags #Daesh and #Daeshbags
Post photos of goats while @ing Isis members with captions talking about their wives
Use hashtags that many Isis members use and post mocking photos
Use hashtags Isis members use to expose them as being Daesh members
Call the attention of @ Isis members to all your friends for them to report to Twitter
Use hashtags known for Isis members to use post photos of dead Isis members
Try to get #Daeshbags trending
If you’re using Instagram:
Post photos showing you are not afraid of them
Openly call them Daesh
Post photos of captured Isis members and mock them
And for Facebook users:
Find Isis accounts and out them to all of your friends, asking them to report the accounts to Facebook
Openly call them Daesh and Deashbags
Spread mocking photos of Isis
And finally YouTube:
Make mocking videos of Isis
Spread photos of dead or captured Isis members
Call on other YouTubers to join in to mock and belittle Isis members
Find any Isis accounts and report them
A number of memes mocking the militants have been posted by Anonymous and its supporters, including these:
— Anonymous (@WorldWide_Ops) November 28, 2015
Anonymous began its campaign against the Islamic State, which it refers to as OpIsis, following January’s massacre at the Charlie Hebdo offices in Paris.
After the multi-targeted November 13 Paris attack, Anonymous predicted more to come — including in the United States.
— Anonymous (@YourAnonGlobal) November 21, 2015
In addition to the “ISIS Trolling Day, the group has declared December 11 as an “International Day of Rage,” with demonstrations planned worldwide at the following locations:
* London: Constitution Hill from 6pm-10pm
* Paris: Tuileries Garden from 5pm-9pm
* Madrid: Gran Via from 5pm-10pm
* Cannes: Promenade de la Croisette from 5pm-9pm
* Los Angeles: Los Angeles City Hall from 3pm-9pm
* New York: Central Park from 4pm-8pm
* Seattle: Space Needle from 4pm-9pm
* Mexico City: Alameda Central from 6pm-10pm
* Vancouver: Stanley Park from 3pm-8pm
International Business Times reported that the OpIsis campaign has shut down as many as 150 Islamic State websites and hundreds of thousands of its Twitter accounts.
DONATE TO BIZPAC REVIEW
Please help us! If you are fed up with letting radical big tech execs, phony fact-checkers, tyrannical liberals and a lying mainstream media have unprecedented power over your news please consider making a donation to BPR to help us fight them. Now is the time. Truth has never been more critical!
- ‘Act like a grownup’: Drunk driver sobs when she loses plea deal by coming 4 hours late to court - July 23, 2017
- ‘I would’ve fired her the day I met her’: Glenn Beck reveals more about Tomi Lahren mess - July 23, 2017
- Canadian thug beats 74-year-old cyclist bloody with a club in road rage fit– and they say US is more violent? - July 23, 2017
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.