Sometimes the biggest bullies in the world are those you’d least expect — like a female former professor at the world renowned University of Cambridge.
Shachar Rabinovitz, a 13-year-old Israeli girl and equestrian, emailed former professor Dr. Marsha Levine, a noted authority on on the domestication of horses, with a few questions for a class project.
The entire exchange was posted on Shamir Rabinovitch’s Facebook page — the girl’s mother. Although she has since removed the post, BizPac Review took this screenshot before it disappeared.
The exchange went like this:
My name is Shachar Rabinovitch and I’m from Israel.
I’m doing an assessment for school about horses, and it will be great if you can answer a few questions that I will ask.
1. What ancient horses breeds preserved and were a base to the breeds we know today?
2. How did the ancient humens created new breeds or kept the ones who already were existent?
3. What ancient horse breed the ancient humens used the most and what were those uses?
4. Where did the ancient horses breeds lived?
Thank you for reading my questions, Shachar Rabinovitch
Rather than politely answer the girl’s questions, Levine replied with a political statement and a link to a pro-Palestinian website.
Dear Shachar Rabinovich:
I’ll answer your questions when there is peace and justice for Palestinians in Palestine.
I am a member of Jews for Justice for Palestinians (http://jfjfp.com). I support Boycott, Divestment, Sanctions. You might be a child, but if you are old enough to write to me, you are old enough to learn about Israeli history and how it has impacted on the lives of Palestinian people. Maybe your family has the same views as I do, but I doubt it. So, I suggest that you look at this link: http://jfjfp.com/?page_id=338
Dr Marsha Levine
Levine admitted to her response to The Telegraph, and said that had a student from a country other than Israel asked the questions, her response would have been wholly different, The Jerusalem Post reported.
Levine, incidentally, is herself Jewish.
- ‘Act like a grownup’: Drunk driver sobs when she loses plea deal by coming 4 hours late to court - July 23, 2017
- ‘I would’ve fired her the day I met her’: Glenn Beck reveals more about Tomi Lahren mess - July 23, 2017
- Canadian thug beats 74-year-old cyclist bloody with a club in road rage fit– and they say US is more violent? - July 23, 2017