There are mistakes in life, and then there are MISTAKES.
After confusing builder’s foam for mousse, a woman got more “volume” than she ever bargained for.
Giving a whole new meaning to a bad hair day, an image of the woman sitting in a hospital emergency room thought to be in Eastern Europe was shared on social media, according to the New York Daily News.
— Phil Williams (@PhilWilliams) September 29, 2015
Builder’s foam, aka polyurethane foam, is used to fills cracks and voids in a home — the substance expands and takes the shape of the area being filled, the Daily News reported.
The reaction on social media suggests that alcohol may have been an added ingredient — consumed, not applied to her hair. Others are certain the woman’s poor husband will be blamed. And while it’s not very nice to laugh at another’s misfortune, one user asked: “Hospital? Why not Home Depot?”
— Donna Webb Eaker (@DonnaWebEaker) September 29, 2015
— Jolita Jewellery (@JolitaJewellery) September 29, 2015
@MailOnline Hold my beer while I do my hair
— Foghorn Leghorn (@FoghornBLeghorn) September 29, 2015
@MailOnline Hospital? Why not Home Depot?
— Lee Mears (@zuma02) September 30, 2015
@MailOnline You know she’s going to blame her husband for this right?
— ScottTheGinger (@davis_scottwd3) September 29, 2015
@TheLadBible I can smell the booze from here, but really hospital for that? Try the hairdressers. ?
— Ben LCFC (@Bensta1) September 29, 2015
- Dem Sen to SCOTUS if Roe v Wade is overturned: ‘If you want to see a revolution, go ahead’ - November 30, 2021
- NBA player proudly becomes US citizen, says ignorant critics of America should ‘keep their mouths shut’ - November 30, 2021
- REPUBLICAN governor does about-face, says he’s working with ’15 – 20’ states on QR code vax passports - November 30, 2021