Powered by Topple

Boy poisoned by pesticides gets some big-time relief from the NFL

Powered by Topple

A South Florida boy sickened after his home was fumigated got a big surprise Sunday when some big-name Miami Dolphins players visited him in a Miami hospital.

Ten-year-old Peyton McCoughey of Palm City became sick after his home was tented a fumed to get rid of termites, according to WPTV.

The boy’s parents and sister were also affected, but Peyton was the worst, losing all muscular control and the ability to speak, WPTV reported.

The Florida Department of Agriculture has issued a “stop work” order on the company involved and is investigating how McCoughey go so ill.

But on Sunday, the mood was all about his recovery as running back Lamar Miller, defensive end Olivier Vernon and return specialist Jarvis Landry came to call, with an autographed football, jersey and other gifts, a Dolphins spokesman told WPTV.

As Miller tweeted from the hospital:

Check out WPTV’s report here:


Latest Articles