To understand what drives Republican front-runner Donald Trump, you have to understand one characteristic that can mean the difference between victory and defeat in politics:
The killer instinct.
That’s the takeaway from billionaire businessman and owner of the NBA’s Dallas Mavericks Mark Cuban, who used his messaging app Cyber Dust to put together a two-minute guide to understanding the New York billionaire businessman Trump.
“5 weeks till training camp. I’m so ready,” he began, according to The Dallas Morning News.
“But until then Donald Trump watching is a sport 🙂 so here is my Cyber Dust 2 minute guide to understanding Donald,” he wrote.
“First. I like him. Will I vote for him? Way too early to decide.
Now here is what you need to know about DJT:”
And here are Cuban’s points, one by one, just as he wrote them, without corrections for spelling, grammar or punctuation:
1. His most important word is Killer.
If you are not a killer, he doesn’t respect you. If you are a smart killer, you have used knowledge, effort and something that makes you special to accomplish what most dream of.
He does not think any of the other candidates in either party is a killer. Which is why he has no trouble criticizing them.
He knows the best most can do is talk about their political accomplishments which no potential voter that is paying attention now respects. If our politicians approvals are at all time lows, saying u are great at is plays right into his hands
As far as fiorina and ben, they have not had enough personal finance success for him to consider them a threat.
If you want to beat Donald in the summer and winter you have to be a smart killer that can go toe to toe with him and crush him with his kryptonite.
His kryptonite is technology. He doesn’t understand it.
He is lucky I am not running. I would toy with him 🙂
There is no one running that can stand up to him. He knows it. That’s why he isn’t leaving anytime soon. He smells the kill.
2. You have to understand how DJT approaches problems. He looks at any issue like a business issue and asks himself “can I solve it and how” 99pct.of the time he will have the confidence to think he can.
Like most ultra successful people he sees solutions and thinks it’s a matter of effort to go from concept to result. He knows he could fail. But he will deal with that when he gets there
3. He doesn’t see downsides. This is what the media doesn’t understand. They always look at the “fallout” Donald listens for applause. He is always selling and n the summer and winter applause, ratings and bodies at events are votes. He knows everyone hates every politician, so no matter what he says as long as ratings and bodies are there, he is winning.
That’s it, that is all you need to know about DJT to understand him.
I said pay attention to how DJT says things more than what he says. People hate politicians. Donald fashioned himself a Killer of political correctness. A Killer of politics as usual. A killer of those, both real and imagined who would threaten American’s future.
Donald Trump has changed politics. We want to vote for a killer of those who threaten our future. He has sold his way to that position. I think even those who hate him now, when the number of candidates thin, may come around and realive that he may be a better alternative and vote for him, even if they don’t like him
Will he be the next POTUS? I still think the odds are against it. But it will be a fun sport to watch
Cuban’s take might be blunt, but it’s tough to argue with Trump’s performance so far.
The big question is, are the other GOP candidates listening?
DONATE TO BIZPAC REVIEW
Please help us! If you are fed up with letting radical big tech execs, phony fact-checkers, tyrannical liberals and a lying mainstream media have unprecedented power over your news please consider making a donation to BPR to help us fight them. Now is the time. Truth has never been more critical!
- ‘Act like a grownup’: Drunk driver sobs when she loses plea deal by coming 4 hours late to court - July 23, 2017
- ‘I would’ve fired her the day I met her’: Glenn Beck reveals more about Tomi Lahren mess - July 23, 2017
- Canadian thug beats 74-year-old cyclist bloody with a club in road rage fit– and they say US is more violent? - July 23, 2017
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.