It just keeps getting worse.
The State Department is refusing to release the contents of a 15-minute conversation between President Obama and then-Secretary of State Hillary Clinton from the night of Sept. 11, 2012 — the night Islamist terrorists attacked a U.S. diplomatic post in Benghazi, Libya, and killed four Americans, including the country’s ambassador to Libya.
And the State Department isn’t even claiming that the conversation is classified, according to Fox News. It calls the talk part of “internal deliberations,” Fox reported.
This from the most transparent administration in American history?
This statement comes on the heels of the discovery that Clinton withheld at least 15 Benghazi-related emails between herself and confidant Sidney Blumenthal.
Rep. Trey Gowdy, chairman of the Select Committee on Benghazi, discussed this in a “Face the Nation” interview with CBS News host John Dickerson Sunday.
“You will remember, in her single press conference she said that she had turned over everything related to work to the Department of State. We know that that is false,” Gowdy told Dickerson.
“She said the emails from Sidney Blumenthal were unsolicited. We know that that was false. So, so far, she also said that she had a single device for convenience. We now know that she had more than a single device,” he added.
With respect to the Obama-Clinton conversation, Fox News reported:
The contents of the call were only shared with Obama’s and Clinton’s closest aides. Deputy National Security Adviser Ben Rhodes sent an email on the call to State Department officials Jake Sullivan and Philippe Reines, and National Security Council spokeswoman Bernadette Meehan.
The subject line of the email says “call,” and the actual message is “fyi — we are considering releasing this tonight. Readout of President’s call to Secretary Clinton.”
Everything after that has been redacted.
Forty-three years ago, then-President Richard Nixon had erased 18-1/2 minutes of taped conversation about the coverup of the Watergate break-in at Democrat presidential campaign headquarters — and the left’s still talking about it.
The Obama administration has the missing 15-minute conversation between the president and his former secretary of state concerning the night the country lost an ambassador and three other Americans — but refuses to release it.
And the left thinks it’s no big deal.
We know first-hand that censorship against conservative news is real. Please share stories and encourage your friends to sign up for our daily email blast so they are not getting shut out of seeing conservative news.
Latest posts by Michael Dorstewitz (see all)
- ‘Act like a grownup’: Drunk driver sobs when she loses plea deal by coming 4 hours late to court - July 23, 2017
- ‘I would’ve fired her the day I met her’: Glenn Beck reveals more about Tomi Lahren mess - July 23, 2017
- Canadian thug beats 74-year-old cyclist bloody with a club in road rage fit– and they say US is more violent? - July 23, 2017