VIDEO: Popular boy band guitarist’s hair catches fire on stage

Popular boy band 5 Seconds of Summer were on fire during a concert Saturday — literally.

While playing a set in London in front of throngs of fans, Michael Clifford, the guitarist for the Australia-based favorite of young girls worldwide, accidentally walked into a pyrotechnic display, catching his hair on fire and causing about 5 seconds of terror.

Clifford immediately ran off stage to get treatment and the band cut short the show, according to the Huffington Post.

“Michael has hurt himself so we will not be continuing the show right now. He is OK,” Ashton Irwin, the band’s drummer, told the crowd.

Fortunately, Clifford is doing just fine and was able to join the band on stage Sunday night none the worse for wear.

After the incident Clifford took to social media to thank the fans and show his bandaged face.

WARNING: Strong language:

Carmine Sabia

Comments

Latest Articles