Newly-released documents taken from Osama bin Laden’s lair seem to indicate that the al-Qaida leader may have had as much in common with looney liberals, conspiracy theorists and corporate America as he did with terrorism.
Among the English-language books, stored on PDF, are those one might find on any liberal’s bookshelf, revealing a disdain for America, according to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.
These include “The Best Enemy Money Can Buy” by Anthony Sutton, “Hegemony or Survival: America’s Quest for Global Dominance” by Noam Chomsky, and “The Best Democracy Money Can Buy” by Greg Palast.
The list, named “Bin Laden’s Bookshelf,” also indicates he was possibly a conspiracy theorist, with titles including:
“Bloodlines of the Illuminati” by Fritz Springmeier, “Conspirators’ Hierarchy: The Committee of 300” by John Coleman and “New Pearl Harbor: Disturbing Questions about the Bush Administration and 9/11” by David Ray Griffin.
Finally, “The 2030 Spike: Countdown to Global Catastrophe” by Colin Mason would seem to indicate that bin Laden had a fear of climate change.
The 2003 work claims “the clock is relentlessly ticking! Our world teeters on a knife-edge between a peaceful and prosperous future for all, and a dark winter of death and destruction that threatens to smother the light of civilization.”
Finally, an al-Qaida job application was among the papers, according to the Office of the Director of National Intelligence. It asked such questions as:
1. How much of the holy Quran have you memorized? Did you study Sharia? Who was your instructor?
2. Any hobbies or pastimes?
3. What is your favorite material: science or literature?
4. Are any of your relatives or friends in the jihad theater?
5. List the types of passports you possess. Did you use a real or forged passport for your current travel?
6. Do you wish to execute a suicide operation?
7. What objectives would you would like to accomplish on your jihad path?
8. Do you have any chronic or hereditary disease(s)?
9. Who should we contact in case you became a martyr?
Also, be sure to check out:
- ‘Act like a grownup’: Drunk driver sobs when she loses plea deal by coming 4 hours late to court - July 23, 2017
- ‘I would’ve fired her the day I met her’: Glenn Beck reveals more about Tomi Lahren mess - July 23, 2017
- Canadian thug beats 74-year-old cyclist bloody with a club in road rage fit– and they say US is more violent? - July 23, 2017