Even at this point, it still matters.
U.S. intelligence knew almost as soon as the bullets stopped flying that the Benghazi attack was a deliberate assault planned to coincide with the 11th anniversary of 9/11, newly released documents show. The new information blows the lid off the Obama administration’s lie that the attack that killed the American ambassador and three other Americans started as a protest over an obscure Internet video.
Fox News national security correspondent Catherine Herridge told “America’s Newsroom” co-anchor Martha MacCallum that the Sept. 11, 2012, attack had been planned “at least 10 or more days in advance,” according to a CIA memo dated Sept. 16,2012, and copied to to the National Security Council, the State Department and the CIA.
“The intention was to attack the consulate and to kill as many Americans as possible to seek revenge for the [U.S.] killing of Aboyahiye (Alaliby) in Pakistan and in memorial of the 11 September 2001 attacks on the World Trade Center buildings,” the memo said.
“There is no discussion of a demonstration or an anti-Islam video,” Herridge said.
That was the cover story repeated by the Obama administration to the American people to explain the attacks to avoid being embarrassed in the run-up to President Obama’s re-election.
The memo itself was obtained by Judicial Watch through a Freedom of Information Act lawsuit and made available to Fox News.
“The Obama administration says it was a coincidence that [the Benghazi attack] occurred on 9/11. In fact, their intelligence said it wasn’t a coincidence, and in fact, specifically the attack occurred because it was 9/11,” Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton said.
Another 2012 DIA memo predicts the rise of ISIS and the establishment of a caliphate 17 months before President Barack Obama called ISIS “jay-vee.”
A third DIA memo, dated Oct. 5, 2012, leaves no doubt that U.S. intelligence agencies knew that weapons were moving from Libya to Syria before the attack that killed four Americans.
Be sure to also check out:
DONATE TO BIZPAC REVIEW
Please help us! If you are fed up with letting radical big tech execs, phony fact-checkers, tyrannical liberals and a lying mainstream media have unprecedented power over your news please consider making a donation to BPR to help us fight them. Now is the time. Truth has never been more critical!
- ‘Act like a grownup’: Drunk driver sobs when she loses plea deal by coming 4 hours late to court - July 23, 2017
- ‘I would’ve fired her the day I met her’: Glenn Beck reveals more about Tomi Lahren mess - July 23, 2017
- Canadian thug beats 74-year-old cyclist bloody with a club in road rage fit– and they say US is more violent? - July 23, 2017
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.