This is one lady who won’t be looking back.
In departing from her role as public information officer for the Miami-Dade Police Department, Nancy Perez allegedly found a unique way to tell some members of the media to kiss off.
According to the website FTVLive.com, Perez sent an email to the press informing them of her transfer to another district, intentionally omitting exactly where that will be. In addition, she included a sarcastic list of benefits that come with her transfer.
Sunshine and lollipops it is not.
The list included: “No more accusations of trying to hide something; No more backdooring me in order to get information; No more threats “I will contact your boss!”
“No more why? Why? Why?… No more Me! Me! Me! … No more I need, I need, I need.”
With such an acrimonious relationship with the media, press briefings in Miami-Dade must have been a hoot!
Actor Gary Sinise demands Obama ANSWER
for men who died to save ‘deserter’ Bergdahl
Here is the full letter, as seen on FTVLive.com:
Today I say goodbye to you, the media. This doesn’t have to be a period of sadness, or maybe a period of happiness for some of you. Let’s try focusing on the benefits of transferring to a District. No, I did not forget to tell you which district, I omitted it on purpose.
1. No more on-call 365 days a year. (this includes nights also)
2. No more accusations of trying to hide something.
3. No more arguments with reporters over reporting the truth, and not sensationalizing the story.
4. No more it’s an emergency phone call. But the emergency is insignificant.
5. No more requests for information and my deadline is 1 hr. away.
6. No more why? Why? Why?
7. No more Me! Me! Me!
8. No more I need, I need, I need.
9. No more backdooring me in order to get information.
10. No more threats “I will contact your boss!”
I hope you finally learn the mysterious emotional appeals that I have made to Oprah and Dr. Phil the last nine years of having worked as a Public Information Officer.
In closing, I will miss many of you who really took your jobs seriously and acted in a professional manner. Also, those of you who have a BIG heart and really care of the community that you along with us serve.
“Value the people who sacrifice something for you, because maybe that something was their everything.”
DONATE TO BIZPAC REVIEW
Please help us! If you are fed up with letting radical big tech execs, phony fact-checkers, tyrannical liberals and a lying mainstream media have unprecedented power over your news please consider making a donation to BPR to help us fight them. Now is the time. Truth has never been more critical!
- Study reveals the mind-blowing cost of illegal immigration. Taxpayers buckle up! - March 8, 2023
- Jon Stewart unleashes vulgar rant on Fox News, conservatives over private communications - March 8, 2023
- Loomer launches Twitter attack on ‘Jill DeSantis’: ‘Pretending to be the Kennedys’ - March 8, 2023
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.