Microwaving a glow stick is not a bright idea (because it’ll blow up, get in your eyes and on your awesome shirt)

Jack’s dad is mad because Jack (aka Ding-a-Ling) microwaved a glow stick. The glow stick exploded. Yes, it’s in Jack’s eyes and Jack is afraid he’ll go blind, but dad’s tone shows this is just another example of Jack doing stupid things. What’s even worse? Jack did it with his beautiful shirt on. And then he knocked Mom’s spider thing down.

Jeez Jack. Get it together.

Powered by Topple

Comments

Latest Articles