The Obama administration invited lawmakers to tour a facility housing illegal immigrant children, as long as they don’t take any pictures, don’t ask any questions and don’t talk to anyone.
The Department of Health and Human Services will conduct a tour Friday for members of Congress and staff at the Ventura County Naval Base in Oxnard, Calif., according to The Daily Caller.
A copy of the email invitation was obtained by The Daily Caller, and included the following rules:
- No recording devices will be allowed (We may ask you to leave your cellphone in our vehicle)
- No questions will be allowed during the tour, but questions will be addressed later
- No interacting with staff and children at the shelter
- We will provide photos of the facility after the tour
A congressional staffer called the tour “a dog and pony show,” according to The Daily Caller.
“Don’t talk to anyone, don’t record anything you might happen to see, but come visit us and we will give you a sanitized story with only the photos and accounts we want you to have,” the anonymous staffer said.
Yep, that pretty much sums up the “most transparent administration” in history.
- New ‘Central Park Karen’ emerges, calls cops on 2 black women ‘threatening’ to beat her. Video tells another story. - May 7, 2021
- Botox, hitman and Jesus: Popular ‘cheer mom’ accused of wild scheme to have mother-in-law whacked - May 7, 2021
- ‘From all your deplorables’: Irreverent billboard slamming Biden and Harris turns heads, and raises temps! - May 7, 2021