America’s infamous intern, Monica Lewinski has broken her long-time silence in an interview with Vanity Fair magazine. She sent a clear message that she would no longer be reclusive and even gave her thoughts on an issue that was previously taboo, Hillary Clinton.
“Perhaps by sharing my story … I might be able to help others in their darkest moments of humiliation,” said Lewinksi .
ABC News reported on the article:
The 40-year-old, who says she’s still recognized everywhere she goes, has had enough of “tiptoeing around my past — and other people’s futures.”
So though she acknowledges speaking out may have severe ramifications, ”I’ve decided, finally, to stick my head above the parapet so that I can take back my narrative and give a purpose to my past … It’s time to burn the beret and bury the blue dress.”
In an unexpected blow to Hillary Clinton, the more confident Lewinski said,“Mrs. Clinton, I read, had supposedly confided to [Diane] Blair that, in part, she blamed herself for her husband’s affair (by being emotionally neglectful) and seemed to forgive him … I find her impulse to blame the Woman — not only me, but herself — troubling.”
Latest posts by BizPac Review (see all)
- Senate vote comes down to the wire, but GOP pass tax cut package - December 2, 2017
- Unthankful: NFL player continues disrespectful National Anthem protest, even during Thanksgiving Day games - November 24, 2017
- Mika puts the smack down on Hillary: She ‘needs to stop’ talking until Bill apologizes for sex abuse - November 21, 2017