- “Not one single veteran falls into homelessness”
- “We’re succeeding in generating jobs”
- “Businesses are investing”
- “We build an economy”
- “In our efforts to help people”
“He’s made so many pledges – pledges are not going to do it, that he won’t rest,” Gohmert said after reading the list.
Carlson asked if he feels Obama has rested.
“Well, I don’t call all these golf outings resting, Gohmert said. “I mean, I know it’s a lot of work to play that much golf. What I’m saying is another hashtag won’t do it. Another promise that ‘I won’t rest’ won’t do it. People need to be held responsible.”
Latest posts by Tom Tillison (see all)
- ‘Masterful snark’: Brit Hume applies Avenatti rule in crusade against fools criticizing AG Barr - April 17, 2019
- Netflix opens floodgates by lecturing customers on retiring the term ‘chick flicks.’ Wrong on so many levels! - April 17, 2019
- Hungary’s top diplomat says they’re thankful for Trump after enduring years of ‘lecturing’ Obama admin - April 17, 2019