A Boston agency posted a job opening for a “director of operations” position with a company called “Rehtom Inc.,” that included a busy workload, little or no time to sleep and an expectation of putting in over 135 hours per week.
Surprisingly, 24 people applied for the position.
The requirements posted included, according to AdWeek:
• Standing up almost all the time
• Constantly exerting yourself
• Working from 135 to unlimited hours per week
• Degrees in medicine, finance and culinary arts necessary
• No vacations
• The work load goes up on Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year’s and other holidays
• No time to sleep
• Salary = $0
The reaction of those interviewed was comical, but follow along and you will see the touching emotions felt when they find out what the job is really about.
Grab a tissue and watch until the end.
H/T: The Blaze
Latest posts by Cheryl Carpenter Klimek (see all)
- Florida Five: DWS draws serious primary opponent, Legislators haul in $28.5 mil. pre-session - January 18, 2016
- Florida Five: Trump’s ‘Freedom Kids’ take Internet by storm, Miami seeks help with Cuban migrants - January 15, 2016
- Florida Five: Trump rallies ‘noisy as hell majority’ in Fla., Senate passes historic water bill - January 14, 2016