An event benefitting Operation 300, an organization that hosts adventure camps for the children of our nation’s fallen military heroes, will be held for the first time in Stuart, Fla.
“The camps provide an opportunity to participate in activities that embody the spirit of adventure that characterized the lives of their absent fathers while fostering a culture of courage, strength, freedom, endurance, honor and godly morality embodied by fearless patriots throughout the history of our American Republic.” according to the organization’s website. http://www.operation300.com
The highlight of the event, which runs from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., on March 22, will be guest speaker Trevor Loudon, founder and editor of “New Zeal,” and author of “The Enemies Within: Communists, Socialists and Progressives in the U.S. Congress.”
According to In Touch Events:
Loudon believes in freedom with responsibility, not freedom from responsibility. His ideal society is one in which government is confined to protecting its citizens from criminals and external enemies and he believes in working with all those who are moving in broadly the same direction. This prolific author, blogger, political researcher and speaker is also the founder and editor of KeyWiki.org, a rapidly growing website with the goal of unlocking the covert side of U.S. and Global politics.
Other speakers of note include:
- Tom Trento, author of “Shariah: The Threat to America” and founder of “The United West’s”
- Dan O’Shea, former U.S. Navy SEAL and president of Daniel Risk Mitigation
- John L. Casey, former White House space program advisor, climatologist and author of “The Cold Sun,”
- Dr. Angela Graham West, financial advisor and wife of former Congressman Allen West
- Gary Berntsen retired CIA Chief of Station chief in the world’s hot spots in Latin America and the Middle East
- William J. Federer, Nationally known speaker, author and president of Amerisearch, Inc.
- Billy and Karen Vaughn, parents of fallen U.S. Navy SEAL Team 6 member Aaron Vaughn, authors of “Betrayed” and founders of Operation 300
More event information may be found at the In Touch Event website.
- ‘Act like a grownup’: Drunk driver sobs when she loses plea deal by coming 4 hours late to court - July 23, 2017
- ‘I would’ve fired her the day I met her’: Glenn Beck reveals more about Tomi Lahren mess - July 23, 2017
- Canadian thug beats 74-year-old cyclist bloody with a club in road rage fit– and they say US is more violent? - July 23, 2017