The U.S. Chamber of Commerce has identified the 10 most ridiculous lawsuits of the past year, and there are some doozies, including inmates suing beer companies for their life of crime.
The chamber’s Domenic Romano appeared on Fox News’ “Your World” Thursday to detail the most outrageous lawsuits in his interview with Eric Bolling, who was filling in for host Neil Cavuto. http://tinyurl.com/m3prnvh
The full list, according to Business Insider, is:
10. A Tennessee man sued Apple for his porn addiction.
9. An injured robber sued an Arizona shop owner.
8. A grad student who received free tuition sued her Pennsylvania school over a grade.
7. A customer sued a Bob Evan’s over a hostess’ rude comment.
6. A grown man in New York sued his parents for their “indifference” to his problems.
5. Two New Jersey men sued Subway because their “footlong” sandwiches fell short.
4. A West Virginia woman sued over “severe and permanent injuries” despite completing a half-marathon.
3. A New Jersey school kicked a student off the track team for excessive absences, and his dad sued the county for $40 million.
2. An Ohio teacher claimed fear of children in a suit against her district.
1. Idaho inmates’ blamed a life of crime on alcohol companies.
Not surprisingly, most such lawsuits are filed without an attorney.
- ‘Act like a grownup’: Drunk driver sobs when she loses plea deal by coming 4 hours late to court - July 23, 2017
- ‘I would’ve fired her the day I met her’: Glenn Beck reveals more about Tomi Lahren mess - July 23, 2017
- Canadian thug beats 74-year-old cyclist bloody with a club in road rage fit– and they say US is more violent? - July 23, 2017