Family members of some of the Navy SEAL Team 6 members killed when their helicopter was shot down in Afghanistan in 2011 have scheduled a news conference on Thursday to reveal government culpability in the death of their sons.
In the aftermath of the successful raid on Osama bin Laden’s compound in Pakistan, the elite quick reaction force was called on to reinforce an engaged unit of Army Rangers when the CH-47 Chinook helicopter transporting them was shot down by the Taliban. The crash killed all 38 people on board.
The news conference is scheduled for 10:00 a.m. tomorrow at The National Press Club in Washington, D.C.
A release announcing the event states, in part:
(Washington, D.C.) – Three families of Navy SEAL Team VI special forces servicemen, along with one family of an Army National Guardsman, will appear at a press conference on May 9, 2013, to disclose never before revealed information about how and why their sons along with 26 others died in a fatal helicopter crash in Afghanistan on August 6, 2011, just a few months after the successful raid on the compound of Osama Bin Laden that resulted in the master terrorist’s death.
Accompanying the families of these dead Navy SEAL Team VI special operations servicemen will be retired military experts verifying their accounts of how and why the government is as much responsible for the deaths of their sons as is the Taliban.
The areas of inquiry at the press conference will include
1. How President Obama and Vice President Biden, having disclosed on May 4, 2011, that Navy Seal Team VI carried out the successful raid on Bin Laden’s compound resulting in the master terrorist’s death, put a retaliatory target on the backs of the fallen heroes.
2. How and why high-level military officials sent these Navy SEAL Team VI heroes into battle without special operations aviation and proper air support.
3. How and why middle-level military brass carries out too many ill-prepared missions to boost their standing with top-level military brass and the Commander-in-Chief in order that they can be promoted.
4. How the military restricts special operations servicemen and others from engaging in timely return fire when fired upon by the Taliban and other terrorist groups and interests, thus jeopardizing the servicemen’s lives.
5. How and why the denial of requested pre-assault fire may have contributed to the shoot down of the Navy SEAL Team VI helicopter and the death of these special operations servicemen.
6. How Afghani forces accompanying the Navy SEAL Team VI servicemen on the helicopter were not properly vetted and how they possibly disclosed classified information to the Taliban about the mission, resulting in the shoot down of the helicopter.
7. How military brass, while prohibiting any mention of a Judeo-Christian God, invited a Muslim cleric to the funeral for the fallen Navy SEAL Team VI heroes who disparaged in Arabic the memory of these servicemen by damning them as infidels to Allah. A video of the Muslim cleric’s “prayer” will be shown with a certified translation.
- James Carville worried Dems’ radical agendas, 81-yr-old Speaker will hurt party at polls - April 9, 2021
- Doctors at Boston hospital call for ‘preferential care based on race,’ say Biden’s equity order makes it legal - April 9, 2021
- Confident the lapdogs will eat it up, Biden admin blames Trump for self-inflicted record border surge - April 9, 2021