The Palm Beach County School District is implementing a new software product called BoardDocs, to manage School Board meetings and agendas. According to BoardDocs, “Its paperless services allow organizations to significantly improve the way they create and manage board packets, access information and conduct meetings.”
The School District released the following information about BoardDocs:
- The April 24th School Board workshop will be the first meeting where BoardDocs will be used to run the meeting.
- Board meeting agendas can be found off the District home page (in the School Board box) or off the Community Page (see School Board in the menu at the left).
- All information currently available on the School Board agenda website will be moved to the new BoardDocs site. Once the move is complete, the current School Board agenda site at will automatically route to the new site.
- In addition to School Board meetings, the new software includes modules to manage Board policies and policy development and School Board Advisory Committees such as the Construction Oversight Review Committee (CORC), the Audit Committee, the Technical Advisory Committee (TAC), the Budget Committee, etc. (those modules will be implemented at a later date).
For more information please contact Kara Rubinson, General Manager–IT Solutions at 561-434-8951 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cinco De Mayo Edition – Tommy’s Garage - May 8, 2021
- Britain’s Prince Philip dead at 99 - April 9, 2021
- BPR is expanding, hiring full time/part time assistant editor - June 17, 2019