Suspect’s dad tells him to surrender, threatens US if son dies

The father of Boston Marathon bombers Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, who was killed in a shootout, and Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, who is still on the run, spoke to ABC News from his home in Russia Friday morning.

Anzor Tsarnaev said he spoke to his sons earlier this week about the bombing and was worried about them, ABC reported.  He said his sons told him they weren’t even at the marathon.

His message to son Dzhokhar was “give up, you have a bright future ahead of you. Come home to Russia.”

Anzor still does not believe his sons were responsible. He told ABC his sons were not known to “train with guns,” or ever have been “in trouble.”

According to ABC:

The father warned, however, “If they killed him, then all hell would break loose.”
“If they kill my second child, I will know that it is an inside job, a hit job. The police are to blame,” the father told ABC News. “Someone, some organization is out to get them.”

Anzor Tsarnaev said he has four children, the two sons who live in Boston, and two daughters who live in New York.

Tamerlan was married and had a three-year old daughter.

Boston Bombing Suspect Killed in Shootout – LIVE UPDATES: 

Comments

Latest Articles