In Nazi concentration camps, Jews and other prisoners had to be duped into entering gas chambers naked, after their jewelry had been removed. To maintain order, the Nazis handed them wooden bars of soap, tricking them into thinking they were going to shower. Basically, the “soap” made their extermination smoother and alleviated a problem for the Nazis. Denying reality, the victims wanted to believe they were not walking to their doom.
With that in mind, I have come up with the “Wooden Block of Soap Award.” It will go to the Jewish individual or organization that shows duplicity in action, weakness, docility, cowardice or submissive behavior in the face of Islamic or left-wing intimidation or threats. In other words, these people or groups are paving the way for Holocaust II. The dubious “honor” underscores their efforts, intentional or not, to have Jews suspend disbelief in the face of the obvious reality that their doom is now being planned and carried out for all to see.
Here are my choices for the first Wooden Block of Soap Award:
- The American Civil Liberties Union
- Americans for Peace Now
- J Street
- Rabbis for Human Rights
- Jewish Voice for Peace
- The Center for Middle East Peace
- Yeshiva University
- National Jewish Democratic Council
- Code Pink “Rabbi”
- Bruce Warshal
- Robert Wexler
- Tony Kushner
- Norman Finkelstein
- Noam Chomsky
Feel free to add to the list in the comments section below.
- Judeo-Christian Republican Club is born in South Florida - May 8, 2017
- Bergstein: What makes me a Jewish political conservative - December 26, 2015
- Watch Bernie Sanders pander to Muslim student who claims Muslims are victims in America - October 29, 2015