Government is trying very hard to disarm America, yet with or without guns, crime will still occur. What should we do when confronted with a violent crime and we’re unarmed? The Obama administration has come up with the answer.
The Defense Equal Opportunity Management Institute produced a video to teach Americans who witness a violent crime to use a 9-step nonviolent method to diffuse the situation and save the victim’s life. I’m not making this up. Those steps are:
– Name or acknowledge the offense
– Identify the obvious
– Interrupt the behavior
– Publicly support the aggrieved person
– Use body language
– Carefully use humor
– Encourage dialogue
– Ease strong feelings
– Call for help
They should have included a 10th step — tell the victim to bend over, grab her ankles and kiss her butt goodbye.
The following is the original DEOMI video.
DONATE TO BIZPAC REVIEW
Please help us! If you are fed up with letting radical big tech execs, phony fact-checkers, tyrannical liberals and a lying mainstream media have unprecedented power over your news please consider making a donation to BPR to help us fight them. Now is the time. Truth has never been more critical!
- ‘Act like a grownup’: Drunk driver sobs when she loses plea deal by coming 4 hours late to court - July 23, 2017
- ‘I would’ve fired her the day I met her’: Glenn Beck reveals more about Tomi Lahren mess - July 23, 2017
- Canadian thug beats 74-year-old cyclist bloody with a club in road rage fit– and they say US is more violent? - July 23, 2017
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.