Government is trying very hard to disarm America, yet with or without guns, crime will still occur. What should we do when confronted with a violent crime and we’re unarmed? The Obama administration has come up with the answer.
The Defense Equal Opportunity Management Institute produced a video to teach Americans who witness a violent crime to use a 9-step nonviolent method to diffuse the situation and save the victim’s life. I’m not making this up. Those steps are:
– Name or acknowledge the offense
– Identify the obvious
– Interrupt the behavior
– Publicly support the aggrieved person
– Use body language
– Carefully use humor
– Encourage dialogue
– Ease strong feelings
– Call for help
They should have included a 10th step — tell the victim to bend over, grab her ankles and kiss her butt goodbye.
The following is the original DEOMI video.
Latest posts by Michael Dorstewitz (see all)
- ‘Act like a grownup’: Drunk driver sobs when she loses plea deal by coming 4 hours late to court - July 23, 2017
- ‘I would’ve fired her the day I met her’: Glenn Beck reveals more about Tomi Lahren mess - July 23, 2017
- Canadian thug beats 74-year-old cyclist bloody with a club in road rage fit– and they say US is more violent? - July 23, 2017