Two brothers who celebrated their $75,000 lottery win with marijuana and methamphetamine accidentally blew up their house.
When the names of famous outlaw brothers are recorded in the annals of history, Frank and Jesse James and the Younger brothers — Cole, Jim and Bob — will forever be remembered. The two brothers who reside at the 100 block of North Nevada Court in Wichita, Kan., won’t even get an honorable mention.
“The explosion sent one of the brothers – a 27-year-old – to the hospital, where he remains in serious but stable condition with second-degree burns on his hands, arms and chest,” The Wichita Eagle reported.
At about 7 p.m. Friday, one of the brothers went into the kitchen to fill the butane torch used to light their bong, leaking a large quantity of butane into the air.
“The butane vapor reached the pilot light in the furnace, and as you might expect, ka-boom,” Wichita Sgt. Bruce Watts told The Eagle.
The newspaper’s Denise Neil reported:
The victim’s girlfriend loaded him and some children into a car and took him to the Via Christi Hospital on St. Francis emergency room, where she dropped him off and left.
Officers went to the house with a warrant, where the other brother ran out, admitting he had marijuana and methamphetamine. He was arrested.
No doubt, that man is sitting in jail awaiting the arrival of his brother.
Read more at The Wichita Eagle.
As database robs real pain patients of privacy, junkies
Latest posts by Michael Dorstewitz (see all)
- ‘Act like a grownup’: Drunk driver sobs when she loses plea deal by coming 4 hours late to court - July 23, 2017
- ‘I would’ve fired her the day I met her’: Glenn Beck reveals more about Tomi Lahren mess - July 23, 2017
- Canadian thug beats 74-year-old cyclist bloody with a club in road rage fit– and they say US is more violent? - July 23, 2017