Palm Beach Gardens, Florida—James D’Loughy, Esq. today announced that he will run for the vacant seat on the Palm Beach Gardens City Council. Mr. D’Loughy, a resident of Palm Beach Gardens, is Founder of AdvisorLaw PLLC, a business legal services firm.
“At a time when property values are low and critical questions about our finances are looming, we need strong decision-makers who can plan for the long-term fiscal health of our city. That is why I have decided to run for Palm Beach Gardens City Council,” said Mr. D’Loughy. “My commitment to you is to get this City back on solid financial footing and adequately fund our essential departments so that our streets remain safe and no one is denied the services they deserve.”
As a lawyer with over 17 years of experience representing clients in domestic and international business transactions, Mr. D’Loughy has worked on corporate transparency and compliance qualifying him to deal with the difficult fiscal and governance issues ahead.
Among his priorities are:
- Ensuring an ethical, transparent government by strengthening the Palm Beach County Inspector General’s ability to investigate corruption.
- Promoting the long-term sustainability of Palm Beach Gardens by attracting much-needed business, including environmentally sensitive managed development of the Vavrus Ranch land.
- Cracking down on bad business practices such as approvals of no-bid contracts for public services.
- Controlling spending by limiting unnecessary tax increases and supporting oversight that prevents the mismanagement of funds.
“Palm Beach Gardens has long been a safe, prosperous place to raise a family, but absent smart planning and continued business growth, it will lose its competitive edge to attract and retain quality businesses.” Mr. D’Loughy continued, “As the father of three young children, I want to do everything in my power to ensure that our city provides opportunities for our residents to continue working, living and prospering for decades to come.”
James D’Loughy lives with his wife, Anne Louise, his two daughters, Fredericka and Wilhelmina, and his newborn son, Maximilian, in Frenchman’s Reserve, where he volunteers his time as a member of the community’s governing body.
For more information, contact Marilyn Parmet, Acting Campaign Manager, at (561) -626-3193.
Also see www.jamesforcitycouncil.com (coming soon).
DONATE TO BIZPAC REVIEW
Please help us! If you are fed up with letting radical big tech execs, phony fact-checkers, tyrannical liberals and a lying mainstream media have unprecedented power over your news please consider making a donation to BPR to help us fight them. Now is the time. Truth has never been more critical!
- Kamala Harris: ‘Listen, women are getting pregnant every day in America, and this is a real issue’ - July 25, 2022
- How a small border town is dealing with huge consequences of Biden’s border policies - June 25, 2022
- Biden admin expands ‘critical habitats’ for endangered species to include lands they no longer live in - June 25, 2022
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.