“It’s not about politics, it’s about survival.”
With that introduction to its cause, the “never again day” website called on Americans from every background to demonstrate in front of President Obama’s campaign offices all over the country on Thursday. The nationwide effort brought a number of pro-Israel demonstrators to the president’s Boca Raton campaign headquarters.
In underscoring the urgency of its mission to call attention to Iran’s nuclear threat, neveragainday.com points out that on the Jewish High Holy Day of Yom Kippur, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad addressed the United Nations to condemn Israel and America. It also lists the following concerns:
- The Obama administration has refused to set clear “red lines” to deter Iran’s efforts.
- President Obama recently refused to meet with Israel’s prime minister to discuss the Iranian nuclear threat.
- Iran’s leaders continue to call for Israel’s destruction.
- The Obama administration has granted sanctions exemptions to all 20 of Iran’s top trading partners.
BizPac Review spoke to one protester about the rally’s significance:
- Cinco De Mayo Edition – Tommy’s Garage - May 8, 2021
- Britain’s Prince Philip dead at 99 - April 9, 2021
- BPR is expanding, hiring full time/part time assistant editor - June 17, 2019