Meet Sandy Adams, Candidate FL 24
Kosmas For Pelosi
Yesterday was a special day for Suzanne Kosmas. Yesterday was the day that Nancy Pelosi came to help her raise money.
We need to show Nancy Pelosi that this election is about the people of this district, not about her. That is why we are asking the people of Florida’s 24th District to stand together and help us meet our goal of raising $10,000 today. For this drive we have established a new website, www.KosmasForPelosi.com.
You can use the tools on this website to make your donation, and to share this drive with your friends.
This is a true grassroots effort, and we need you to do your part to make sure that Nancy Pelosi gets the message loud and clear! On the campaign trail, Suzanne Kosmas tells voters that she is “independent” from the national democrats that are spending our grandchildren into poverty and standing in the way our economic recovery. But last night she was in Washington side by side with Nancy Pelosi raising money to further their liberal agenda.
As Suzanne Kosmas shared the stage with Nancy Pelosi, please keep a few facts in mind:
• Suzanne Kosmas has voted with Nancy Pelosi 93% of the time.
• Suzanne Kosmas stood with Obama as he announced the end of the human space flight program.
• Suzanne Kosmas voted to support Pelosi/Obama spending $787 billion of taxpayer money on the failed stimulus.
• Suzanne Kosmas helped give tax breaks to foreign companies that created jobs in China rather than the U.S.
• Suzanne Kosmas voted to support Nancy Pelosi’s taxpayer funded government healthcare plan.
• Suzanne Kosmas voted for American Clean Energy and Security Act – A.K.A. Cap and Trade = New Energy Tax!
This is not the record of an independent representative. It is the record of someone who has forgotten who she works for. It is time we reminded her.
Please, make your donation today, and make sure to share this website with every one of your friends who wants to move our district, and our country, forward!
Thank you for your support.
Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in an election cycle. Contributions are not deductible for federal income tax purposes.
Latest posts by Tom Tillison (see all)
- Fox News takes heat for continually breaking away from key Trump defense arguments to do things like talk to Dem Barbara Boxer - January 28, 2020
- Amid damning photos, impeachment spotlight, Hunter Biden finally agrees to child support - January 28, 2020
- Bondi lays bare Biden family ‘sleazy’ dealings in Ukraine for all to see, blows up Dems’ whole case - January 28, 2020