Contact: Vartan Djihanian
O’Donoghue: Grayson Makes Additional Payment to Florida Tea Party Political Party
(Winter Park, Fl)– Conservative small businessman Bruce O’Donoghue this morning revealed that Alan Grayson has made an additional payment of $11,250, on top of earlier payments of nearly $30,000, to a firm directly tied to the Florida Tea Party Political Party (FTP).
According to recent FEC reports, on May 4, 2010, Grayson made a payment of $11,250 to Public Opinion Strategies, a Florida-based firm owned by Victoria Torres, a Florida Tea Party candidate for the state House of Representatives and a business associate of Doug Guetzloe, the lead consultant for the Florida Tea Party Political Party.
“Alan Grayson’s continued efforts to fund the Florida Tea Party Political Party demonstrate a disturbing attempt to extend his political career, even if it takes deceit,” said O’Donoghue. “The bad news for Grayson is that his antics have been exposed and Central Floridians now know of his attempt to deceitfully use the Florida Tea Party Political Party to preserve his time in the limelight. In the coming months, I look forward to doing everything I can to make sure the people of our area know the truth about Alan Grayson’s entire record, including job-killing votes to expand government, and his manipulation of this fake Tea Party.”
The recent revelations surrounding Grayson’s ties to the Florida Tea Party Political Party come on top of facts already exposed by O’Donoghue, including:
- Alan Grayson’s campaign paid a company formed by Victoria Torres, a Florida Tea Party candidate for the state House of Representatives nearly $28,000 (now nearly $40,000)
- Torres’ business partner in this company is Doug Guetzloe, a co-founder of the Florida Tea Party, who refuses to disclose how much money he has received from Grayson’s campaign.
- On top of being Grayson’s pollster, Torres identifies herself as a ‘quasi-paralegal assistant’ and a house cleaner.
- Guetzloe’s radio program — now cancelled because of his involvement in this scandal — has been sponsored with advertising dollars from Alan Grayson’s campaign.
- Florida Tea Party candidate Raoul Rodriquez listed himself as treasurer of ‘The Friends to Re-Elect Alan Grayson.’
- After O’Donoghue revealed the ties between Grayson and the Florida Tea Party Political Party, FTP spokesman Nick Egoroff abruptly resigned from his position. FTP state house candidates Stephen Taylor in District 11 and Ryan Swyers in District 91 also withdrew from the FTP.
DONATE TO BIZPAC REVIEW
Please help us! If you are fed up with letting radical big tech execs, phony fact-checkers, tyrannical liberals and a lying mainstream media have unprecedented power over your news please consider making a donation to BPR to help us fight them. Now is the time. Truth has never been more critical!
- Kamala Harris: ‘Listen, women are getting pregnant every day in America, and this is a real issue’ - July 25, 2022
- How a small border town is dealing with huge consequences of Biden’s border policies - June 25, 2022
- Biden admin expands ‘critical habitats’ for endangered species to include lands they no longer live in - June 25, 2022
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.