For Immediate Release
Contact: Beth Williams, MBA
July 14, 2010
Patricia Sullivan Is Drafted For The Freshman 50 “Bullpen”
EUSTIS, FL – Patricia Sullivan, Congressional Candidate in Florida’s 8th District is proud to announce she is in the “Bullpen” of The Freshmen 50, a coalition of candidates around the country dedicated to fiscal and legislative responsibility. “It is not a deal that Congressional politicians have made with America, it is a common sense directive from America to Congress, embodied in 50 citizen-legislators, on how to behave, legislate, and deal with America’s money” writes founder and AZ candidate Brian Miller. A simple platform of six reforms forms the foundation of this non-partisan PAC – reforms that Americans are demanding.
– Apply the Law Equally: All laws that apply to all citizens also apply to Congress
– Term Limits: Limit terms in Congress to no more than 12 years in the House and Senate, respectively
– Enforce Congressional Ethics: Yearly tax and expense audits, former Congressmen and their staff cannot be lobbyists, allow the ethics committee to do their job
– Read the Bill: Prior to final vote, the entire bill must be read out loud on the floor of the House; if a representative is not present for the entire reading, he cannot vote
– Tax Reform: Repeal our current tax code in favor of one that taxes only once, at one rate, and require a 2/3-majority vote for any new tax
– Balance the Budget: Amend the Constitution to require a balanced budget
Currently, nearly 100 candidates have signed onto the platform and many of those candidates are in the most competitive races in the country. Answering to the concerns of many Americans today – The Freshman 50 formed as a coalition of Freshman Legislators with the accountability and strength in numbers to get the job done.
Brian Miller, an Air Force veteran and candidate for Congress in Arizona’s 8th District founded The Freshmen 50 in early 2009.
Please e-mail [email protected] for more information about The Freshmen 50 or visit www.PatriciaSullivanForCongress.com
DONATE TO BIZPAC REVIEW
Please help us! If you are fed up with letting radical big tech execs, phony fact-checkers, tyrannical liberals and a lying mainstream media have unprecedented power over your news please consider making a donation to BPR to help us fight them. Now is the time. Truth has never been more critical!
- Kamala Harris: ‘Listen, women are getting pregnant every day in America, and this is a real issue’ - July 25, 2022
- How a small border town is dealing with huge consequences of Biden’s border policies - June 25, 2022
- Biden admin expands ‘critical habitats’ for endangered species to include lands they no longer live in - June 25, 2022
We have no tolerance for comments containing violence, racism, profanity, vulgarity, doxing, or discourteous behavior. If a comment is spam, instead of replying to it please click the ∨ icon below and to the right of that comment. Thank you for partnering with us to maintain fruitful conversation.