BizPacReview.com is enhancing efforts to enforce our commenting policy. The goal is to raise the level of discourse in the comments, partly by eliminating inappropriate language, insults and threats.
The following are the kinds of comments that not allowed on our site and may be subject to removal:
- Attacks or insults directed at other commenters, the post author or other journalists
- Any form of harrassment toward other commenters
- Inappropriate language, including swearing and related attempts to bypass censorsorship, lewdness, insults or crude terms for body parts, bodily functions or physical acts
- Juvenile comments or extensive use of text message type spelling
- Comments written in all or mostly caps
- Spam-type links or self-promotion (Comments linking to other websites are subject to review and could be deleted.)
- Inappropriate avatars or images
- Comments over approximately 225 words
- Any other behavior deemed inappropriate
If you see comments that violate our policy, please flag them and/or contact us using the form on this page. Bans may be distributed liberally by our moderators, without second chances or warnings. Being civil to other readers and commenters is greatly appreciated. We at BizPacReview.com are grateful for long-time commenters and readers, though this policy applies equally regardless of tenure. This policy will always appear at the bottom of the site.
Request for Comment Moderators
BizPacReview.com is looking for moderators to read through comments to ensure they do not violate our commenting policy. This is an unpaid, volunteer position. If you’re a frequent BizPacReview.com commenter who can help us keep the comment section clean, please send an email to email@example.com with: your username, the email address you use to comment, your availability, and a short explanation as to why you’d be a good fit. If you’re responsible, respectful and interested in contributing to the BizPacReview.com community, we want to hear from you.