Latest posts by Jack Furnari (see all)
- Video: Iranian man refuses to be executed - June 20, 2015
- Video: A father’s life-changing lesson to his grown son has powerful impact - June 20, 2015
- Cop-killing Twitter account finally gets shut down! - January 6, 2015
Latest posts by Michele Kirk (see all)
John R. Smith is chairman of BIZPAC, the Business Political Action Committee of Palm Beach County, and owner of a financial services company.
Latest posts by John R. Smith (see all)
- Obama violates federal law – again - September 16, 2015
- Why Donald Trump and Ben Carson are leading the pack - September 9, 2015
- Obama’s diplomatic messes push us into danger - August 12, 2015
Cheryl Carpenter Klimek has been a political consultant handling public affairs, political campaigns and PAC management for nearly 20 years.
Latest posts by Cheryl Carpenter Klimek (see all)
- Florida Five: Atwater favorite of one group for Senate race, Scott orders flags flown at half-staff - October 5, 2015
- Florida Five: Trump to attend Sunshine Summit, Town balks at providing Hillary security - October 2, 2015
- Florida Five: Columba Bush hits social media, How Fla. delegation voted on shutdown - October 1, 2015
Tom is a grassroots activist who distinguished himself as one of the top conservative bloggers in Florida before joining BizPac Review.
Latest posts by Tom Tillison (see all)
- Cops afraid to drink coffee after Dunkin’ Donuts worker writes on cup in second harassment incident - October 5, 2015
- CBS version of presidential oath on ‘Madam Secretary’ is bad sign for America’s future - October 5, 2015
- Four students arrested for planning school massacre; ‘dog-gone close’ to killing as many as possible - October 5, 2015
Latest posts by Joe Saunders (see all)
- Pelosi goes off the deep end when asked if a baby is human; ‘might be the dumbest response in history’ - October 1, 2015
- GOP congressman, whose mom died of breast cancer, explodes: ‘I’m tired of getting lectures from Democrats!’ - October 1, 2015
- Undercover sting catches Hillary worker breaking law: Hispanic voter sign-up using ‘Trump’s ‘bi**hface’ - October 1, 2015
Carmine Sabia Jr started his own professional wrestling business at age 18 and went on to become a real estate investor. Currently he is a pundit who covers political news and current events.
Latest posts by Carmine Sabia (see all)
- Clinton vows executive action to limit gun ownership, social media reacts with one great question - October 5, 2015
- All eyes on sexy Trump, and we don’t mean Donald - October 5, 2015
- Mr. Global warming takes helicopter to play round of golf; gets blasted - October 5, 2015
"Nicole Haas is an author, activist, and writer of all things parenting, pop culture and politics. She seeks to champion truth and liberty with the hope that her children and future generations have a fighting chance."
Latest posts by Nicole Haas (see all)
- Carson worries shooting will trigger ‘very dangerous’ gun registration laws - October 2, 2015
- Oregon sheriff becomes scapegoat for shooting; Libs brutally SHAME him for fighting White House - October 2, 2015
- Dana Loesch systematically dismantles Obama’s ill-timed speech on gun control - October 2, 2015
Michael Schaus is a talk radio host, political humorist, and columnist. Having worked in a wide range of industries (including construction, journalism, and financial services) his perspectives and world views are forged with a deep understanding of what it means to be an American entrepreneur.
Latest posts by Michael Schaus (see all)
- Parents allegedly storm high school football locker room, brawl with players of opposing team - October 1, 2015
- No Hillary poor-mouthing! Trump goes on offensive after Forbes ‘cuts’ his net worth in HALF - September 30, 2015
- Obama’s EPA issues warning about SUNLIGHT — and social media ridicule follows - September 30, 2015
Latest posts by Michael Dorstewitz (see all)
- Trouble brews after Dunkin’ Donuts employee yells, ‘we don’t serve cops here!’ - October 5, 2015
- Don’t do this! Oregon survivors, families take stand against gun control; we’re still pro-guns - October 5, 2015
- Obama not welcome in Oregon town after politicizing murders, says publisher - October 5, 2015
Steve is a serial entrepreneur who has been starting and running businesses for 25 years. Writing about conservative causes is his passion.
Latest posts by Steve Berman (see all)
- ‘Until border’s fixed or I’m dead’: Meet civilian watchmen doing what feds won’t - October 5, 2015
- ‘They’re not going to get what they want’: Jeb slams conservatives, says Boehner’s done a ‘good job’ - October 1, 2015
- Krauthammer slams Obama’s ‘utter passivity’ — Russia ORDERS American planes out of Syria - September 30, 2015