Latest posts by Jack Furnari (see all)
- Video: Iranian man refuses to be executed - June 20, 2015
- Video: A father’s life-changing lesson to his grown son has powerful impact - June 20, 2015
- Cop-killing Twitter account finally gets shut down! - January 6, 2015
Latest posts by Michele Kirk (see all)
John R. Smith is chairman of BIZPAC, the Business Political Action Committee of Palm Beach County, and owner of a financial services company.
Latest posts by John R. Smith (see all)
- Eco-wackos’ pie-in-the-sky fantasies don’t hold water - April 4, 2016
- Why business people want Trump - March 30, 2016
- Gun control essential to neutering of America - January 22, 2016
Cheryl Carpenter Klimek has been a political consultant handling public affairs, political campaigns and PAC management for nearly 20 years.
Latest posts by Cheryl Carpenter Klimek (see all)
- Florida Five: DWS draws serious primary opponent, Legislators haul in $28.5 mil. pre-session - January 18, 2016
- Florida Five: Trump’s ‘Freedom Kids’ take Internet by storm, Miami seeks help with Cuban migrants - January 15, 2016
- Florida Five: Trump rallies ‘noisy as hell majority’ in Fla., Senate passes historic water bill - January 14, 2016
Tom is a grassroots activist who distinguished himself as one of the top conservative bloggers in Florida before joining BizPac Review.
Latest posts by Tom Tillison (see all)
- Precious snowflakes boo former NYC mayor for violating ‘safe spaces’ at commencement - May 1, 2016
- Walmart’s transgender bathroom policy starts to get noticed as Target boycott blows past one million - May 1, 2016
- Much has been said about Trump disapproval, but now there’s GOP candidate with higher negatives - May 1, 2016
Carmine Sabia Jr started his own professional wrestling business at age 18 and went on to become a real estate investor. Currently he is a pundit who covers political news and current events.
Latest posts by Carmine Sabia (see all)
- Comedian throws around ‘N-word’ at classless WH Correspondents’ Dinner in racially divisive set - May 1, 2016
- Heidi Cruz has ‘interesting’ choice of words to describe Ted while at Indiana campaign stop - May 1, 2016
- Bono criticizes modern Christian music, but his bold message has many people clapping their hands - May 1, 2016
"Nicole Haas is an author, activist, and writer of all things parenting, pop culture and politics. She seeks to champion truth and liberty with the hope that her children and future generations have a fighting chance."
Latest posts by Nicole Haas (see all)
- As a white person, Hillary ‘has a duty’ to talk to you about racism – right after she kicks BLM activists out - April 26, 2016
- Guy sues restaurant over $2.25 cup of soup; here’s what he wants . . . - April 26, 2016
- Watch Hillary have tantrum while Maddow laughs at her: ‘But, I am ahead . . . I am way ahead, I am! - April 26, 2016
Latest posts by Michael Dorstewitz (see all)
- 16-year-old was looking for some fun at Texas church carnival Friday night, now a town’s devastated - May 1, 2016
- Cops are blowing parents’ minds by coming after girl for using actual form of money at school - May 1, 2016
- Carly has viciously attacked Hillary all campaign, but in 2008 video she sang a different tune - May 1, 2016