Latest posts by Jack Furnari (see all)
- Kyle Becker joins BizPac Review as Chief Editor - October 16, 2017
- Left-wing attorney Sam Fields has strong warning against FBI and Comey memo - May 17, 2017
- Jack’s 2016 South Palm Beach County Voter Guide - August 15, 2016
Latest posts by Michele Kirk (see all)
John R. Smith is chairman of BIZPAC, the Business Political Action Committee of Palm Beach County, and owner of a financial services company.
Latest posts by John R. Smith (see all)
- Paul Krugman the lord of wrong predictions - January 22, 2018
- Leftist lawmakers are either stupid or putting on an act - January 15, 2018
- Is it too late for the New York Times? - December 31, 2017
Chief Editor at BizPacReview
Before becoming Chief Editor at BizPac Review, Kyle was the Sr. Managing Editor and Director of Viral Media at Top 25 News & Politics website IJReview. With distinctive headlines and unique storytelling, he amassed hundreds of millions of story pageviews and led a team that generated billions of pageviews. Kyle also speaks fluent Russian and worked as an editor in Moscow before getting his Master's degree in International Studies.
Latest posts by Kyle Becker (see all)
- Joy Behar drops the “B-word” after hearing Megyn’s scathing response to Jane Fonda - January 23, 2018
- Chuck Schumer confirms that he wasn’t serious all along, withdraws ‘Wall’ offer - January 23, 2018
- ‘The Democrats are Losers’: One Slate tweet brilliantly captures the failed #SchumerShutdown - January 23, 2018
Cheryl Carpenter Klimek has been a political consultant handling public affairs, political campaigns and PAC management for nearly 20 years.
Latest posts by Cheryl Carpenter Klimek (see all)
- Florida Five: DWS draws serious primary opponent, Legislators haul in $28.5 mil. pre-session - January 18, 2016
- Florida Five: Trump’s ‘Freedom Kids’ take Internet by storm, Miami seeks help with Cuban migrants - January 15, 2016
- Florida Five: Trump rallies ‘noisy as hell majority’ in Fla., Senate passes historic water bill - January 14, 2016
Tom is a grassroots activist who distinguished himself as one of the top conservative bloggers in Florida before joining BizPac Review.
Latest posts by Tom Tillison (see all)
- After Vanity Fair report on Gen. Kelly makes waves, Sanders comes up with an actual use for magazine - January 23, 2018
- Ed Henry drops ‘hard troll’ on Comey when his timing for smug commentary couldn’t have been worse - January 23, 2018
- CNN’s Jim Acosta is so gosh-darned frustrated that Sanders is smart enough to ignore him - January 23, 2018
Carmine Sabia Jr started his own professional wrestling business at age 18 and went on to become a real estate investor. Currently he is a pundit who covers political news and current events.
Latest posts by Carmine Sabia (see all)
- Britney Spears shows off her rockin’ new bod, but had to spoil it with a liberal message about ‘Dreamers’ - December 24, 2017
- Border patrol forget they’re supposed to be heartless, deliver beautiful baby at the border - December 24, 2017
- After scoring tax cut victory, Trump sees ‘tremendous Democrat support’ for his next big initiative - December 24, 2017
"Nicole Haas is an author, activist, and writer of all things parenting, pop culture and politics. She seeks to champion truth and liberty with the hope that her children and future generations have a fighting chance."
Latest posts by Nicole Haas (see all)
- Rep Steve King releases scathing rebuttal and warning on Trump’s deal with Dems: ‘The base WILL leave him’ - September 14, 2017
- Beefcake cop photos unexpectedly go viral, bring relief to hurricane victims in more ways than one - September 14, 2017
- Eight of Florida’s elderly die in sweltering hot conditions at rehab center - September 14, 2017
Latest posts by Michael Dorstewitz (see all)
- ‘Act like a grownup’: Drunk driver sobs when she loses plea deal by coming 4 hours late to court - July 23, 2017
- ‘I would’ve fired her the day I met her’: Glenn Beck reveals more about Tomi Lahren mess - July 23, 2017
- Canadian thug beats 74-year-old cyclist bloody with a club in road rage fit– and they say US is more violent? - July 23, 2017
Latest posts by Frieda Powers (see all)
- Cali AG declares war on federal immigration officials enforcing the law, will prosecute employers for cooperating - January 19, 2018
- Supreme Court steps in to halt Democrats’ drive to redraw North Carolina’s congressional districts - January 19, 2018
- Fired Megyn Kelly writer spills the beans on former boss’ ‘toxic and demeaning’ workplace - January 19, 2018
Scott Morefield is a news and opinion columnist for BizPac Review. In addition to his work on BPR, Scott's commentary can also be found on TheBlaze, The Hill, WND, Breitbart, National Review, The Federalist, and many other sites, including A Morefield Life, where he and his wife, Kim, share their marriage and parenting journey.
Latest posts by Scott Morefield (see all)
- ‘Is that Trump English?’ Kellyanne Conway and Chris Cuomo spar over Dem’s weekend ‘hissy fit’ - January 23, 2018
- Have you heard, Americans need immigrants or we’ll be extinct. We forgot how to make babies? - January 22, 2018
- There’s a reason Adam Schiff doesn’t want America to see the Nunes memo - January 22, 2018
Latest posts by Samantha Chang (see all)
- DOJ will leave ‘no stone unturned’ to probe missing FBI texts amid ‘secret society’ bombshell - January 23, 2018
- NFL rejects veterans’ Super Bowl ad because it asks fans to stand for national anthem - January 23, 2018
- Are ‘Today’ hosts Megyn Kelly and Hoda Kotb trading on-air jabs? - January 22, 2018
Latest posts by Warner Todd Huston (see all)
- Bold school principal snubs complaints about kids flying Old Glory – and look what happens! - May 5, 2017
- Mike Huckabee makes ‘racist’ Cinco de Mayo declaration that furious libs are hoping he’ll keep - May 5, 2017
- Infuriating video shows mother & father threatened with JAIL when Delta boots toddler from prepaid seat - May 4, 2017