Latest posts by Jack Furnari (see all)
- Video: Iranian man refuses to be executed - June 20, 2015
- Video: A father’s life-changing lesson to his grown son has powerful impact - June 20, 2015
- Cop-killing Twitter account finally gets shut down! - January 6, 2015
Latest posts by Michele Kirk (see all)
John R. Smith is chairman of BIZPAC, the Business Political Action Committee of Palm Beach County, and owner of a financial services company.
Cheryl Carpenter Klimek has been a political consultant handling public affairs, political campaigns and PAC management for nearly 20 years.
Latest posts by Cheryl Carpenter Klimek (see all)
- Florida Five: Rogue Confederate flag removed in Tallahassee, Police body camera footage off limits - July 6, 2015
- Florida Five: GOP aims to register voters at Daytona, Florida nets billions from BP settlement - July 3, 2015
- Florida Five: South Fla. divided over Cuba embassy, Civil War re-enactors defend Confederate flag - July 2, 2015
Tom is a grassroots activist who distinguished himself as one of the top conservative bloggers in Florida before joining BizPac Review.
Latest posts by Tom Tillison (see all)
Latest posts by Joe Saunders (see all)
Carmine Sabia Jr started his own professional wrestling business at age 18 and went on to become a real estate investor. Currently he is a pundit who covers political news and current events.
Latest posts by Carmine Sabia (see all)
"Nicole Haas is an author, activist, and writer of all things parenting, pop culture and politics. She seeks to champion truth and liberty with the hope that her children and future generations have a fighting chance."
Latest posts by Nicole Haas (see all)
- ‘Candidates Cribs’ game shows millennials just how much ‘dead broke’ will buy Hillary in a home - June 30, 2015
- Judge gives order to remove 10 Commandments from Capitol in Oklahoma - June 30, 2015
- Russian advice to God-less US: ‘Stop!’ Separation of secular and religious is fatal mistake - June 30, 2015
Michael Schaus is a talk radio host, political humorist, and columnist. Having worked in a wide range of industries (including construction, journalism, and financial services) his perspectives and world views are forged with a deep understanding of what it means to be an American entrepreneur.
Latest posts by Michael Schaus (see all)
- Bakers ORDERED by state to stop speaking out against gay marriage; something’s very wrong here! - July 4, 2015
- Owner of original ‘General Lee’ car plans to paint over flag! Fans blast famous golfer for spineless move - July 4, 2015
- Hot dogs and apple pie for July 4? Obama shares recipe for guacamole, instead - July 3, 2015
Latest posts by Michael Dorstewitz (see all)
Steve is a serial entrepreneur who has been starting and running businesses for 25 years. Writing about conservative causes is his passion.
Latest posts by Steve Berman (see all)