Latest posts by Jack Furnari (see all)
- Cop-killing Twitter account finally gets shut down! - January 6, 2015
- The official trailer tease for ‘Entourage’ is rocking the internet - December 23, 2014
- Video: New York City Police officers turn their backs on DeBlasio in disgust - December 20, 2014
Latest posts by Michele Kirk (see all)
- It’s complicated! 11-year-old girl gets hilarious response to ‘check yes or no’ love note - January 31, 2015
- Seahawks remove ‘We shall overcome’ tweet and apologize because . . . race bullies told them to - January 20, 2015
- Phil Robertson knows why radical Islam is winning : ‘We’ve lost Jesus as a nation’ - January 16, 2015
John R. Smith is chairman of BIZPAC, the Business Political Action Committee of Palm Beach County, and owner of a financial services company.
Latest posts by John R. Smith (see all)
- Back on the road to another mortgage meltdown and housing crisis - January 27, 2015
- Obama issues 1,201 new regulations in two weeks - January 20, 2015
- Cop-bashing a disturbing pastime for race baiters and progressives - January 14, 2015
Cheryl Carpenter Klimek has been a political consultant handling public affairs, political campaigns and PAC management for nearly 20 years.
Latest posts by Cheryl Carpenter Klimek (see all)
- Florida Five: 8 Senators propose vacations to Cuba, See how Nelson voted on Keystone Pipeline - January 30, 2015
- Florida Five: Al Sharpton coming to Sarasota, Nationals’ spring training hits political roadblock - January 29, 2015
- Florida Five: Students can’t ‘opt out’ of testing says commissioner, Woman in ‘stand your ground’ case freed - January 28, 2015
Tom is a grassroots activist who distinguished himself as one of the top conservative bloggers in Florida before joining BizPac Review.
Latest posts by Tom Tillison (see all)
- Watch how Scott Walker handles a hostile interviewer — and who came out on top - February 1, 2015
- ‘She knows how to shoot’: Pizza worker inspired by her father fights off armed robbery - February 1, 2015
- ‘Police state’ Dems: Paranoid party has reporters followed to the bathrooms during strategy retreat - February 1, 2015
Latest posts by Joe Saunders (see all)
- Libs say ‘no-go zones’ are a myth? Conservative author Mark Steyn knows better - February 1, 2015
- Shocking video: Cop holds snowball fighters at gunpoint; ‘don’t f*ing move, guys’ - February 1, 2015
- Christian activists take stand at CAIR event: ‘Islam will not dominate the United States!’ - January 29, 2015
Carmine Sabia Jr started his own professional wrestling business at age 18 and went on to become a real estate investor. Currently he is a pundit who covers political news and current events.
Latest posts by Carmine Sabia (see all)