Latest posts by Jack Furnari (see all)
- Jack’s 2016 South Palm Beach County Voter Guide - August 15, 2016
- Video: Iranian man refuses to be executed - June 20, 2015
- Video: A father’s life-changing lesson to his grown son has powerful impact - June 20, 2015
Latest posts by Michele Kirk (see all)
- This is what happens when Democrats accidentally text a Trump supporter - November 8, 2016
- ‘Hillary groped me’ hashtag beats libs at their own DISGUSTING game - October 16, 2016
- You’ve been doing it all wrong! Here’s how you should be watching the 2016 presidential debates - October 11, 2016
John R. Smith is chairman of BIZPAC, the Business Political Action Committee of Palm Beach County, and owner of a financial services company.
Latest posts by John R. Smith (see all)
- ‘Socialism or death’ – Castro was just another cold-blooded leftist tyrant - November 28, 2016
- Donald Trump avoids journalistic electric chair - November 23, 2016
- Why Trump won - November 13, 2016
Cheryl Carpenter Klimek has been a political consultant handling public affairs, political campaigns and PAC management for nearly 20 years.
Latest posts by Cheryl Carpenter Klimek (see all)
- Florida Five: DWS draws serious primary opponent, Legislators haul in $28.5 mil. pre-session - January 18, 2016
- Florida Five: Trump’s ‘Freedom Kids’ take Internet by storm, Miami seeks help with Cuban migrants - January 15, 2016
- Florida Five: Trump rallies ‘noisy as hell majority’ in Fla., Senate passes historic water bill - January 14, 2016
Tom is a grassroots activist who distinguished himself as one of the top conservative bloggers in Florida before joining BizPac Review.
Latest posts by Tom Tillison (see all)
- Warehouse fire mourners turn on Oakland mayor for liberal political speak during emotional vigil - December 6, 2016
- Sheriff Clarke defends Ben Carson and lays into ‘two-bit hack’ Pelosi - December 6, 2016
- KISS this! Gene Simmons says ‘celebrities should shut their pie holes . . . Trump is president’ - December 6, 2016
Carmine Sabia Jr started his own professional wrestling business at age 18 and went on to become a real estate investor. Currently he is a pundit who covers political news and current events.
Latest posts by Carmine Sabia (see all)
- Donald Trump responds to getting Time Mag’s ‘Person of the Year.’ And look who came in second . . . - December 7, 2016
- Liberals claim this classic Christmas carol is actually a rape anthem, so they rewrite it - December 5, 2016
- Pizzagate debate explodes, Jake Tapper flips out: ‘Does someone have to die before you take that sh*t seriously?’ - December 5, 2016
"Nicole Haas is an author, activist, and writer of all things parenting, pop culture and politics. She seeks to champion truth and liberty with the hope that her children and future generations have a fighting chance."
Latest posts by Nicole Haas (see all)
- Coming soon near you! Amazon’s about to revolutionize grocery stores, not everyone is thrilled - December 6, 2016
- See what Republican senators are doing to fix Smithsonian’s omission of Judge Clarence Thomas - December 6, 2016
- Trump says ‘cancel order!’ Brand new Air Force One gets chopped in one tweet for out of control pricetag - December 6, 2016
Latest posts by Michael Dorstewitz (see all)
Latest posts by Frieda Powers (see all)
- ‘Lame’ MSNBC is blasted for cutting off sheriff’s press conference, chastising him for using ‘bad words’ - December 7, 2016
- English crime fighting ‘plan’ will have you feeling sorry for every sane person across the pond - December 6, 2016
- Dems vow to freak out when Republicans consider using spending bill to help with ‘Mad Dog’ approval - December 6, 2016
Scott Morefield is a news and opinion columnist for BizPac Review and the editor of Raising Godly Children. In addition to his work on BPR, Scott's commentary can also be found on TheBlaze, WND, Breitbart, Staffing Talk, and many other sites, including A Morefield Life, where he and his wife, Kim, share their marriage and parenting journey.
Latest posts by Scott Morefield (see all)
- Chuck Todd’s mysterious Trump tweets turn out to be an ‘experiment’ – Tweeters not amused by ‘jacka**ery’ - December 7, 2016
- Washington Post columnist pens epic cryfest describing how Trump’s win stole her ‘desire’ to look for a man - December 6, 2016
- A migrant rapes and murders a woman, so German gov’t worries about ‘Islamophobic’ Facebook posts - December 6, 2016
Latest posts by Samantha Chang (see all)
Latest posts by Warner Todd Huston (see all)
- ‘Joe the Plumber’ slams defiant Pelosi for treating working class Dems like ‘red headed step children’ - December 6, 2016
- Kimberly Guilfoyle explains why Obama hates Fox News so much - December 6, 2016
- Nancy Pelosi called on to apologize for disturbing ‘racist’ remarks about Ben Carson - December 5, 2016