Latest posts by Jack Furnari (see all)
- Jack’s 2016 South Palm Beach County Voter Guide - August 15, 2016
- Video: Iranian man refuses to be executed - June 20, 2015
- Video: A father’s life-changing lesson to his grown son has powerful impact - June 20, 2015
Latest posts by Michele Kirk (see all)
- Donald Trump unveils new campaign ad; pounds Hillary with the help of FBI Director Comey - August 6, 2016
- BAM! Trump just couldn’t resist using Hillary’s VP pick to taunt ‘Pocahontas’ – and she fired right back - July 23, 2016
- Riveting post by black police officer confronts BLM with raw honesty and EVERY American needs to see it - July 10, 2016
John R. Smith is chairman of BIZPAC, the Business Political Action Committee of Palm Beach County, and owner of a financial services company.
Cheryl Carpenter Klimek has been a political consultant handling public affairs, political campaigns and PAC management for nearly 20 years.
Latest posts by Cheryl Carpenter Klimek (see all)
- Florida Five: DWS draws serious primary opponent, Legislators haul in $28.5 mil. pre-session - January 18, 2016
- Florida Five: Trump’s ‘Freedom Kids’ take Internet by storm, Miami seeks help with Cuban migrants - January 15, 2016
- Florida Five: Trump rallies ‘noisy as hell majority’ in Fla., Senate passes historic water bill - January 14, 2016
Tom is a grassroots activist who distinguished himself as one of the top conservative bloggers in Florida before joining BizPac Review.
Latest posts by Tom Tillison (see all)
- White House pool reporter gets a kick out of driver with upraised finger for Obama - August 29, 2016
- Huff Po contributor terminated, posts questioning Hillary’s health deleted; he’s ‘seeking legal counsel’ - August 29, 2016
- Actor James Woods to Kaepernick: Keep your ‘worthless a** in the mud’ - August 29, 2016
Carmine Sabia Jr started his own professional wrestling business at age 18 and went on to become a real estate investor. Currently he is a pundit who covers political news and current events.
Latest posts by Carmine Sabia (see all)
"Nicole Haas is an author, activist, and writer of all things parenting, pop culture and politics. She seeks to champion truth and liberty with the hope that her children and future generations have a fighting chance."
Latest posts by Nicole Haas (see all)
- School principal who banned American flag because it ‘taunts’ Hispanics reverses course after public outcry - August 30, 2016
- Bill Clinton has GREAT idea! Rebuild Detroit…with Syrian refugees. Seriously. - August 30, 2016
- Kaepernick says Hillary should be in prison, media CUTS anti-Clinton plea out of coverage! - August 30, 2016
Latest posts by Michael Dorstewitz (see all)
- World-renowned psychologist (just kidding) Dem operative calls Trump a ‘psychopath’ on live TV - August 30, 2016
- Was the girlfriend behind his national anthem ‘sit-in’? - August 30, 2016
- Because it’s funny: Black Trump-supporting pastor tweets truth-bomb cartoon of Hillary in blackface - August 30, 2016
Latest posts by Frieda Powers (see all)
- John Kerry, please translate: Media would do us all a service if they didn’t cover terror quite as much - August 30, 2016
- Taylor Swift showed up for jury duty – here’s how that went . . . - August 30, 2016
- Oh, yeah: social media couldn’t be having more fun with Huma kicking Weiner to the curb if it tried - August 30, 2016
John Binder is a Political Reporter for BizPac Review and can be reached at [email protected] John's reporting has been featured at the Drudge Report, Fox News, National Review, the National Journal, the Gateway Pundit, Breitbart, the Daily Caller, the Hayride and RedState. Follow John on Twitter at @JxhnBinder.
Latest posts by John Binder (see all)
- Former Somali Muslim refugee defeats longtime Minnesota state representative - August 13, 2016
- Clinton Foundation donors page is now blocked: ‘This is a weird thing’ - August 13, 2016
- Trump announced his big move on the campaign trail in order to win election: ‘It’s set up, we have to do it’ - August 13, 2016
Scott Morefield is a news and opinion columnist for BizPac Review and the editor of Raising Godly Children. In addition to his work on BPR, Scott's commentary can also be found on TheBlaze, WND, Breitbart, Staffing Talk, and many other sites, including A Morefield Life, where he and his wife, Kim, share their marriage and parenting journey.
Latest posts by Scott Morefield (see all)
- Fox News fires back at Andrea Tantaros: She’s no victim, she’s an opportunist ‘wannabe’ - August 30, 2016
- Hold off on measuring for the drapes, Hillary: New polls show Trump tied in Ohio, and then some… - August 29, 2016
- Obama has allowed BLM, black power agenda to fundamentally transform American schools – we have proof - August 29, 2016
Latest posts by Warner Todd Huston (see all)
- Black Lives Matter? Dave Chappelle calls it the ‘worst slogan I’ve ever heard’ - August 30, 2016
- Happy 10,000th, President Obama! Syrian refugees arriving in America, that is… - August 30, 2016
- Media outlets like CNN are desperate to shield Hillary from association with her KKK ‘mentor’ - August 29, 2016