Latest posts by Jack Furnari (see all)
- Video: Iranian man refuses to be executed - June 20, 2015
- Video: A father’s life-changing lesson to his grown son has powerful impact - June 20, 2015
- Cop-killing Twitter account finally gets shut down! - January 6, 2015
Latest posts by Michele Kirk (see all)
John R. Smith is chairman of BIZPAC, the Business Political Action Committee of Palm Beach County, and owner of a financial services company.
Latest posts by John R. Smith (see all)
- Trump’s rise is all about the failure of America’s political class - May 9, 2016
- Eco-wackos’ pie-in-the-sky fantasies don’t hold water - April 4, 2016
- Why business people want Trump - March 30, 2016
Cheryl Carpenter Klimek has been a political consultant handling public affairs, political campaigns and PAC management for nearly 20 years.
Latest posts by Cheryl Carpenter Klimek (see all)
- Florida Five: DWS draws serious primary opponent, Legislators haul in $28.5 mil. pre-session - January 18, 2016
- Florida Five: Trump’s ‘Freedom Kids’ take Internet by storm, Miami seeks help with Cuban migrants - January 15, 2016
- Florida Five: Trump rallies ‘noisy as hell majority’ in Fla., Senate passes historic water bill - January 14, 2016
Tom is a grassroots activist who distinguished himself as one of the top conservative bloggers in Florida before joining BizPac Review.
Latest posts by Tom Tillison (see all)
- Did left-wing Huffington Post cross the line with this article about Jesus Christ? - May 23, 2016
- Sheriff Clarke to ‘Mrs. Bill Clinton’: Gun-free zones are killing fields – only one person is safe - May 23, 2016
- National Security Adviser Susan Rice told students too many white males make America less safe - May 23, 2016
Carmine Sabia Jr started his own professional wrestling business at age 18 and went on to become a real estate investor. Currently he is a pundit who covers political news and current events.
Latest posts by Carmine Sabia (see all)
- Actress Michelle Rodriguez loses HUGE respect from a lot of her fans for disgusting statement - May 23, 2016
- Verdict just came down for police officer in Freddie Gray death case; see updates - May 23, 2016
- After a HUGE mix-up on ball field, a gay men’s choir is going after the San Diego Padres for ‘homophobia’ - May 23, 2016
"Nicole Haas is an author, activist, and writer of all things parenting, pop culture and politics. She seeks to champion truth and liberty with the hope that her children and future generations have a fighting chance."
Latest posts by Nicole Haas (see all)
- Obituary of 68-year-old grandmother takes a timely political dig - May 17, 2016
- Jeb’s weird Trump slam to foreign reporter starts with ‘a watermelon’ and ends with ‘African-Americans’ - May 17, 2016
- Author JK Rowling stops Trump-haters cold, but it’s her lesson on protecting free speech that’s PRICELESS - May 17, 2016
Latest posts by Michael Dorstewitz (see all)
- High School won’t let Marine graduate in her dress blues; patriotic Americans are not happy - May 22, 2016
- London’s Muslim mayor is singing a different tune after hoping Trump gets thumped in election - May 22, 2016
- Seething Democrats vow retribution over defeated LGBT vote that erupted chamber into chaos - May 22, 2016