Latest posts by Jack Furnari (see all)
- Video: Iranian man refuses to be executed - June 20, 2015
- Video: A father’s life-changing lesson to his grown son has powerful impact - June 20, 2015
- Cop-killing Twitter account finally gets shut down! - January 6, 2015
Latest posts by Michele Kirk (see all)
- Salma Hayek blushes over what she was wearing when rushed from set to hospital for head injury - February 6, 2016
- Video: Uncomfortable Bill Clinton caught off-guard when ABC reporter asked if his sex life is ‘fair game’ - January 4, 2016
- Alpha-male lion takes care of dinner for his babe – feminists, hide your eyes - December 4, 2015
John R. Smith is chairman of BIZPAC, the Business Political Action Committee of Palm Beach County, and owner of a financial services company.
Cheryl Carpenter Klimek has been a political consultant handling public affairs, political campaigns and PAC management for nearly 20 years.
Latest posts by Cheryl Carpenter Klimek (see all)
- Florida Five: DWS draws serious primary opponent, Legislators haul in $28.5 mil. pre-session - January 18, 2016
- Florida Five: Trump’s ‘Freedom Kids’ take Internet by storm, Miami seeks help with Cuban migrants - January 15, 2016
- Florida Five: Trump rallies ‘noisy as hell majority’ in Fla., Senate passes historic water bill - January 14, 2016
Tom is a grassroots activist who distinguished himself as one of the top conservative bloggers in Florida before joining BizPac Review.
Latest posts by Tom Tillison (see all)
- Megyn Kelly tells Colbert how she’ll start next debate –Trump’s not going to like it! - February 8, 2016
- Michelle Obama’s pre-game support of Beyonce’s ‘racist’ halftime – was she in on it? - February 8, 2016
- White House reminds Americans what Super Bowl’s all about . . . Barack Obama - February 7, 2016
Latest posts by Joe Saunders (see all)
- Pelosi goes off the deep end when asked if a baby is human; ‘might be the dumbest response in history’ - October 1, 2015
- GOP congressman, whose mom died of breast cancer, explodes: ‘I’m tired of getting lectures from Democrats!’ - October 1, 2015
- Undercover sting catches Hillary worker breaking law: Hispanic voter sign-up using ‘Trump’s ‘bi**hface’ - October 1, 2015
Carmine Sabia Jr started his own professional wrestling business at age 18 and went on to become a real estate investor. Currently he is a pundit who covers political news and current events.
Latest posts by Carmine Sabia (see all)
- Tagalongs show up in robot costumes to mock Rubio – did Christie hire these guys? - February 7, 2016
- Piers Morgan ‘attacked’ with breast photos after he epically mocks Susan Sarandon for shirtless SAGS - February 7, 2016
- Wasserman Schultz tops her dumbest tweet ever with THIS one about GOP debate and Super Bowl - February 7, 2016
"Nicole Haas is an author, activist, and writer of all things parenting, pop culture and politics. She seeks to champion truth and liberty with the hope that her children and future generations have a fighting chance."
Latest posts by Nicole Haas (see all)
- Iraqi war vet is nobody’s victim! Armed robber learns the hard way - February 4, 2016
- Trump supporter describes him as last hussy left at the bar: ‘You gotta go home with someone, right?’ - February 4, 2016
- Woman warns residents against accepting refugees; tells how it ruined her Texas town - February 4, 2016
Michael Schaus is a talk radio host, political humorist, and columnist. Having worked in a wide range of industries (including construction, journalism, and financial services) his perspectives and world views are forged with a deep understanding of what it means to be an American entrepreneur.
Latest posts by Michael Schaus (see all)
Latest posts by Michael Dorstewitz (see all)
- Texas paper announces intent to publish names, addresses of local police officers - February 8, 2016
- CNN calls Cruz a liar after debate - February 8, 2016
- More than one in four Germans say officials should shoot migrants who try to cross border illegally - February 7, 2016
Steve is a serial entrepreneur who has been starting and running businesses for 25 years. Writing about conservative causes is his passion.
Latest posts by Steve Berman (see all)