Latest posts by Jack Furnari (see all)
- Video: Iranian man refuses to be executed - June 20, 2015
- Video: A father’s life-changing lesson to his grown son has powerful impact - June 20, 2015
- Cop-killing Twitter account finally gets shut down! - January 6, 2015
Latest posts by Michele Kirk (see all)
John R. Smith is chairman of BIZPAC, the Business Political Action Committee of Palm Beach County, and owner of a financial services company.
Cheryl Carpenter Klimek has been a political consultant handling public affairs, political campaigns and PAC management for nearly 20 years.
Latest posts by Cheryl Carpenter Klimek (see all)
- Florida Five: Trump to meet Fla. evangelical pastor, Senate unveils last-ditch congressional map - August 28, 2015
- Florida Five: GOP rep vows to fight EPA overreach, Va. shooting suspect had Fla. ties - August 27, 2015
- Florida Five: Gov. Scott’s approval rating soars, Redistricting heads to Fla. Supreme Court - August 26, 2015
Tom is a grassroots activist who distinguished himself as one of the top conservative bloggers in Florida before joining BizPac Review.
Latest posts by Tom Tillison (see all)
- Trump telling GOP behind closed doors he WON’T run a 3rd party bid - August 27, 2015
- Conservative author Brad Thor calls out Stephen King on gun rights; and he’s right on target - August 27, 2015
- Tough-talking sheriff has mocking advice for atheists; You don’t like ‘in God we trust?’ - August 27, 2015
Latest posts by Joe Saunders (see all)
Carmine Sabia Jr started his own professional wrestling business at age 18 and went on to become a real estate investor. Currently he is a pundit who covers political news and current events.
Latest posts by Carmine Sabia (see all)
- Tough Ohio sheriff declares war on illegal aliens and employers who hire them - August 28, 2015
- Dana Loesch dominates gun-grabber debate so passionate that mics had to be cut - August 28, 2015
- Lone survivor of news crew shooting speaks out about harrowing story - August 28, 2015
"Nicole Haas is an author, activist, and writer of all things parenting, pop culture and politics. She seeks to champion truth and liberty with the hope that her children and future generations have a fighting chance."
Latest posts by Nicole Haas (see all)
- Krauthammer slaps Trump with backhanded compliment: ‘Greatest reality TV show ever done’ - August 28, 2015
- Sheriff Clarke to Obama: Forgo your Secret Service protection, then we’ll talk, tough guy! - August 28, 2015
- Would Megyn Kelly really leave Fox? Source says she’s prepping to go mainstream - August 28, 2015
Michael Schaus is a talk radio host, political humorist, and columnist. Having worked in a wide range of industries (including construction, journalism, and financial services) his perspectives and world views are forged with a deep understanding of what it means to be an American entrepreneur.
Latest posts by Michael Schaus (see all)
- Voters use one word to describe presidential hopefuls, and the results are BRUTAL for Hillary - August 27, 2015
- Dinesh D’Souza calls out Obama, Hillary on TV killings; any sympathy for the white victims? - August 27, 2015
- Walmart to quit selling AR-15s and gun buyers smell a rat — the liberal kind - August 26, 2015
Latest posts by Michael Dorstewitz (see all)
Steve is a serial entrepreneur who has been starting and running businesses for 25 years. Writing about conservative causes is his passion.
Latest posts by Steve Berman (see all)