Actor Terry Crews empathizes with the 50 victims who have come forward about Harvey Weinstein‘s sexual abuse and rape because something similar happened to him.
Crews said a high-profile Hollywood executive grabbed his penis at a party he had attended in 2016 with his wife, Rebecca King-Crews.
Terry did not reveal the perpetrator’s name, but said Weinstein is just one of many sexual predators in show business.
Crews admitted that he, like countless other victims who remained silent, did not come forward because he was afraid it would ruin his career.
“This whole thing with Harvey Weinstein is giving me PTSD. Why? Because this kind of thing happened to ME,” Crews wrote on Twitter. “My wife n I were at a Hollywood function last year n a high level Hollywood executive came over 2 me and groped my privates.”
Crews continued: “Jumping back I said, ‘What are you doing?! My wife saw everything n we looked at him like he was crazy. He just grinned like a jerk.”
The 6-foot-3, 240-pound “Expendables” star said he didn’t “kick his *ss” because he was afraid the media would spin the story to make him the aggressor.
“’240 lbs. Black Man stomps out Hollywood Honcho’ would be the headline the next day,” Crews tweeted. The actor was also afraid he’d go to jail, so he and his wife simply left the party.
[In 2011, former child actor Corey Feldman told ABC News about rampant pedophilia in show business (see video below). “The No. 1 problem in Hollywood was, is, and always will be pedophilia,” he said. “I was surrounded by pedophiles.”]
— Alexandria🇺🇸Aninou (@Kefalonitissa) October 10, 2017
Crews said the unnamed film executive called him and apologized the next day. He said he understood why so many Weinstein victims have remained silent: Because they, like him, were afraid for their careers and their reputations.
“I let it go. And I understand why many women who this happens to let it go,” he tweeted. “Who’s going 2 believe you? ( few) What r the repercussions?(many) Do u want 2 work again? (Yes) R you prepared 2b ostracized?(No).”
Crews said he came forward with his story in the wake of the bombshell Weinstein sex-abuse revelations because he wants others to realize they are not alone. He also hopes that his speaking out will help other victims.
“Hopefully, me coming forward with my story will deter a predator and encourage someone who feels hopeless,” he wrote.
Crews noted: “I understand and empathize with those who have remained silent. But Harvey Weinstein is not the only perpetrator.”
Fox News anchor Tucker Carlson urged has Attorney General Jeff Sessions to investigate Weinstein.
“Reactions from self-described defenders of women [like Hillary Clinton, George Clooney, and Barack Obama] have been so muted,” Carlson said. “It seems clear that hundreds of people knew or suspected what Weinstein was doing.”
Over the years, many people came forward (like child actors Corey Feldman and “Lord of the Rings” star Elijah Wood) detailing how predatory Hollywood executives threw parties where they invited young boys, sexually molested them, and then passed them around to each other.
The mainstream media — which goes ballastic over every single Donald Trump tweet — has barely covered the rampant pedophilia, child rape, and sexual abuse in show business. It is time to put an end to this liberal conspiracy of silence.
Latest posts by Samantha Chang (see all)
- Joy Behar won’t mock Oprah for saying God talks to her but called Pence mentally ill for praying - February 17, 2018
- Benghazi hero slams Chelsea Handler for joking about mental illness after Florida shooting - February 17, 2018
- Washington Post columnist recklessly suggested children ‘gang-rush’ school shooters instead of hiding - February 16, 2018