President Trump enjoyed a cozy Saturday dinner with daughter Ivanka Trump and son-in-law Jared Kushner one day after his bid to repeal and replace Obamacare failed, thanks to obstructionist Democrats and RINOs.
The president was spotted smiling after dining at the Trump International Hotel restaurant with Ivanka and Jared, who had just returned to Washington after a family ski trip to Aspen.
Laughable tabloid reports from unnamed sources at CNN claimed that Trump was upset at Kushner (his senior adviser) for not being in town when the vote to repeal and replace Obamacare was to be held.
That’s unlikely, since Kushner did not need to be around for the vote — which, by the way, never happened. The ski trip was likely planned well in advance, as this timeline of events suggests:
- President Trump tweeted his congratulations on Monday after Eric Trump and his wife Lara announced they were expecting their first child.
- On Tuesday, Jared, Ivanka, Eric, Lara and Donald Jr. all went skiing in Aspen, Colorado — presumably to celebrate Lara’s milestone first pregnancy.
- On Friday, CNN — citing unnamed sources — claimed President Trump was upset that Jared wasn’t in town that week.
Congratulations Eric & Lara. Very proud and happy for the two of you! https://t.co/s0T3cTQc40
— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) March 20, 2017
Multiple photos and video posted on social media contradict CNN’s fake news narrative that the president was furious with Kushner and Ivanka.
If anything, the family couldn’t look happier or closer, which just goes to show how far the leftist media will go to try to paint the Trumps in a bad light.
After the family dinner, crowds of people gathered near the Trump International Hotel in the hopes of spotting the photogenic first family.
Almost two hours into his dinner and an enormous line of people is waiting to see Trump when he exits the hotel pic.twitter.com/NhfyMwyinh
— Noah Weiland (@noahweiland) March 26, 2017
President Trump leaving the Trump International Hotel in D.C. after a two hour dinner. Lots of jeers/cheers on his way out. pic.twitter.com/QUQAoOCv0s
— Amy Brittain (@AmyJBrittain) March 26, 2017
Latest posts by Samantha Chang (see all)
- J-Law announces year-long break from acting to ‘fix our democracy’ … and it sounds like she’s serious - February 20, 2018
- Trump holds his nose and endorses Mitt Romney - February 20, 2018
- Nikolas Cruz’s younger brother forcibly committed to a mental hospital after shooting - February 18, 2018