One less thing to worry about.
The Secret Service is calling BS on a man’s claim that he gave agents the slip over the weekend and entered President Donald Trump’s private study at Mar-a-Lago to take a selfie… while Trump was at the resort.
Joseph Young posted the photo on social media briefly before deleting it, and include the caption: “Snuck by secret service to catch this selfie. They might have told us not to go in there.”
— Conservative News (@BIZPACReview) March 20, 2017
“Those reports are all false,” Secret Service spokeswoman Catherine Milhoan told The New York Post. “No one got past the Secret Service.”
TMZ also reported that a Secret Service source said the man did not breach security and that guests and members were allowed in the study where the selfie was taken.
“The Secret Service just said all guests had been fully screened and could freely enter that area,” the entertainment news source reported.
Mar-a-Lago Guest Claims Security Breach … Secret Service Says BS (PHOTOS) https://t.co/7FsYfE7Cb7
— TMZ (@TMZ) March 19, 2017
Now back to the important task of protecting the president of the United States!
Latest posts by Tom Tillison (see all)
- Trump Jr. trolls critics with Superman dad TIME cover and it is the perfect score - October 21, 2017
- Michael Jackson’s daughter goes topless for photo, no one was prepared for what was underneath - October 21, 2017
- As First Lady, Michelle Obama spent money on her staff like a queen. Now compare Melania Trump’s spending - October 21, 2017