Trump campaign slams NY Times ‘completely false, coordinated’ story as media launches full-on attack

If last week’s report — that Donald Trump was recorded making crude, sexually-aggressive statements 11 years ago — was an October surprise directed against the Republican candidate, the allegations that came out Wednesday were a deluge.

The question is, do they amount to a coordinated attack launched by a liberal media just four weeks before the election, and if so, who’s coordinating it?

The New York Times was the first outlet to crack open the spigot with a claim that two women came forward to challenge the Republican nominee’s claim that although he’d said said things in the past he now regrets, he’d never acted inappropriately.

Enter the allegations of Jessica Leeds and Rachel Crooks.

The Trump campaign immediately pounced, and described the story as a work of “fiction, and completely false.” The campaign also called it a “coordinated character assassination.” Business Insider’s Allan Smith reported:

Trump also denied the allegations directly and personally.

Shortly afterwards People magazine opened the spigot even more, when one of its own writers, Natasha Stoynoff, claimed she was assaulted by Trump at the Palm Beach Mar-a-Lago estate while his current wife Melania was pregnant with his youngest son Byron.

She claimed that the attack only stopped when a butler entered the room.

Then the local media fell into line. The Palm Beach Post reported allegations that Trump had groped Mindy McGillivray 13 years ago — also at Mar-a-Lago.

The small flow of water opened by the New York Times had now reached flood stage.

The Trump campaign, meanwhile, is fighting back with the only tool at its disposal — the courts. It announced that it plans to file a lawsuit against the Times for what it says are false allegations lodged against the candidate.

All the allegations have one common denominator: Each woman claims she was prompted to come forward — on precisely the same day — by Trump’s statement at the Sunday presidential debate that he’d never acted inappropriately. Although he may have said inappropriate things in the past, they were mere words, not actions.

When multiple people tell essentially the same story one has to question the veracity of their claims. This, in turn, should prompt questions as to whether there’s a puppet-master pulling strings, and if so, who?

Financier George Soros comes to mind, and he’s often referred to as a puppet-master. Then again, could the White House have a role in this? President Obama has made it clear who his choice is to succeed him.

Obama was quoted as saying during the 2008 campaign, “If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun.”

This is one huge gun, and it keeps getting bigger.

Sign up for our morning blast HERE

Related Posts