Krauthammer: New emails expose White House ‘lie’ and cover-up in IRS scandal

krauthammerFox News contributor Charles Krauthammer said newly disclosed emails on the IRS targeting of conservative groups “gives lie” to the White House claim that it was not for political reasons.

Participating in the All Star Panel on Fox News’ “Special Report,” the Pulitzer Prize-winning columnist also said the Obama administration’s targeting of opponents is “a major abuse of power.”

“It gives lie to the administration’s claim that this had nothing to do with the election, nothing to do with targeting opponents of the administration,” he said. “The BOLO, the be on the lookout, here’s who you target, specifically says that these are groups where you can find statements in the case file that are critical of how country is being run.”

Heroic cat saves boy from vicious dog
attack: ‘Holy crap is an understatement!’

“That’s the definition of the president’s opposition,” Krauthammer continued. “These are the people that you target. This is a major abuse of power.”

The emails in question were uncovered by Judicial Watch, and among other things, seems to disprove the Obama administrations’s claim that the targeting of tea party groups was the result of two “rogue agents” in the Cincinnati office.

“They covered up for two years and now they say, ‘Hey, dude, two-year-old story so it’s old news,'” Krauthammer said. “Let’s see if the mainstream media will treat it as old news or what it really is, new news of misleading America and covering it up.”

Tom Tillison

Tom Tillison

Tom is a grassroots activist who distinguished himself as one of the top conservative bloggers in Florida before joining BizPac Review.
Tom Tillison

Comments

9 thoughts on “Krauthammer: New emails expose White House ‘lie’ and cover-up in IRS scandal

  1. lars1701c says:

    GOD ARE YOU PEOPLE MORONIC? Obama can kill kittens on stage and get away with it, the American sheeple are stupid (for the most part) nothing is going to come of this, i am afraid to say

    1. Michael McKinney says:

      It is not that may be stupid, it is the media that keeps them so well informed of all the BS spilling out of the White House!

  2. Debbie Swartz- Smeltzer says:

    Everything that comes from this admin is a lie Bengazi irs scandle the nsa the odumba care all admin ‘s lie they have just taken it to another level

  3. Tim says:

    “This they are willingly ignorant of…”

  4. Neal Jensen says:

    Ive got a post, but I keep getting moderated, because Biz Pac Review dont want people to see my message. Click on my name, read my recent posting history…and then think for yourselves instead of letting the MSM censor you from common sense. The media is heavily censoring ANYTHING that people can do to make their lives better without relying on the Fed Gov…You The MSM wont let you post anything that is directly critical anymore of the Obummer Admin, they are trying to keep people divided rather than letting them discover what they have that unites them rather than divides you against one another… You live on main street so you see first hand how things REALLY are…..and they are not anything like the “story” the MSM is selling you.

    1. Undecider says:

      Choose the proper wording. There are automatic filters.

      1. Neal Jensen says:

        Yeah, I get it…censorship…I found a way around it.

    2. randy harrison says:

      Obama has become the white liberals’ Christ, offering absolution from the Sin of Being White. There is no reason or logic behind it, no faults or flaws of his can diminish it, no arguments could make of any kind can be effective against it. The absurdity of Hypocrisy Clothed In Human Flesh being their Savior is all the more cause for liberals to worship him:
      Credo quia absurdum, I believe it because it is absurd.

  5. Hoppyman50 says:

    Did they really feel this wouldn’t come out? I know this administration disregards and out right has a clear distain of the bill or rights and the constitution but this is not accepted by 90% of the population, libertarians, republicans and democrats. The other 10% are the communist.

Comments are closed.

Related Posts