Palm Beach Gardens, Florida—James D’Loughy, Esq. today announced that he will run for the vacant seat on the Palm Beach Gardens City Council. Mr. D’Loughy, a resident of Palm Beach Gardens, is Founder of AdvisorLaw PLLC, a business legal services firm.
“At a time when property values are low and critical questions about our finances are looming, we need strong decision-makers who can plan for the long-term fiscal health of our city. That is why I have decided to run for Palm Beach Gardens City Council,” said Mr. D’Loughy. “My commitment to you is to get this City back on solid financial footing and adequately fund our essential departments so that our streets remain safe and no one is denied the services they deserve.”
As a lawyer with over 17 years of experience representing clients in domestic and international business transactions, Mr. D’Loughy has worked on corporate transparency and compliance qualifying him to deal with the difficult fiscal and governance issues ahead.
Among his priorities are:
- Ensuring an ethical, transparent government by strengthening the Palm Beach County Inspector General’s ability to investigate corruption.
- Promoting the long-term sustainability of Palm Beach Gardens by attracting much-needed business, including environmentally sensitive managed development of the Vavrus Ranch land.
- Cracking down on bad business practices such as approvals of no-bid contracts for public services.
- Controlling spending by limiting unnecessary tax increases and supporting oversight that prevents the mismanagement of funds.
“Palm Beach Gardens has long been a safe, prosperous place to raise a family, but absent smart planning and continued business growth, it will lose its competitive edge to attract and retain quality businesses.” Mr. D’Loughy continued, “As the father of three young children, I want to do everything in my power to ensure that our city provides opportunities for our residents to continue working, living and prospering for decades to come.”
James D’Loughy lives with his wife, Anne Louise, his two daughters, Fredericka and Wilhelmina, and his newborn son, Maximilian, in Frenchman’s Reserve, where he volunteers his time as a member of the community’s governing body.
For more information, contact Marilyn Parmet, Acting Campaign Manager, at (561) -626-3193.
Also see www.jamesforcitycouncil.com (coming soon).
Latest posts by BizPac Review (see all)
- Ann Coulter calls ‘A Day Without Immigrants’ a huge success, drops best suggestion EVER for next year! - February 19, 2017
- Army vet’s widow says tear-jerking goodbye to her husband’s flag-draped casket on tarmac; video touches millions - February 18, 2017
- ‘The View’ fools tragically use dramatic opening to push faux Immigrant Day mantra, fail miserably! - February 16, 2017