Allowing the terrorists in Libya to get away with murder under the guise of respecting the “sovereignty” of the Libyan government is sending a dangerous message to the rest of the world according to former CIA officer Peter Brookes.
It has been three months since the terror attacks in Benghazi left U.S. Ambassador Chris Stevens and three other American’s dead. Suspects have been identified but so far it doesn’t look like anyone will be held accountable.
“I think after three months, when we have the worlds best intelligence agencies and investigators, it’s troubling to me – I’m disappointed that we haven’t been able to bring these people to justice,” said Brookes. “Like I said this is sending a terrible signal to folks around the world.”
Brookes and Former spokesman to U.S. ambassadors to the U.N. Richard Grenel both offered their expertise in a discussion on Fox News Wednesday.
“It’s like we don’t care,” Brookes said. “It’s horrible.”
Sources told Fox News that U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is scheduled to testify on the Benghazi case at 1pm, Dec. 20, because of pressure from the GOP lawmakers who wrote to Senate Foreign Relations Committee Chairman John Kerry about concerns that Clinton had not yet done so. Lawmakers wrote, in part:
“Nearly three months have passed since the terrorist attacks in Benghazi, yet we still have far more questions than answers about conditions in Benghazi prior to the attacks, the situation on the ground that night, and the administration’s handling of its response to the attacks.”
“We recognize that the State Department’s Accountability Review Board investigation is a useful tool, but it is no substitute for our own investigation into the circumstances surrounding the attacks.”
Latest posts by BizPac Review (see all)
- San Antonio Spurs coach unleashes in hellacious rant on President Trump, calls him ‘soulless coward’ - October 17, 2017
- Jesse Watters debuts new segment … feisty texts from his liberal Democrat mom, and it is hilarious! - October 13, 2017
- Video: Exclusive footage inside Mandalay Bay hotel room the Vegas killer used, one year earlier - October 3, 2017