Giuliani: Benghazi not going away despite State Dept. stall

After weeks of stonewalling, the State Department on Thursday and Friday finally allowed the Senate to look at documents related to the Benghazi attacks . The problem was, most of the senators were not in Washington on those days.

Next week the House Foreign Affairs Committee will hold open hearings where Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is expected to testify. Also next week, the House and Senate Intelligence Committees will hold closed hearings.

In an interview with former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani, Greta Van Susteren said that Fox News was not invited to participate in a State Department conference call last month regarding Benghazi, nor were they included on the list for a similar CIA conference call.

“The longer the administration waits, the more they’re going to create a sense of real suspicion about this,” said Giuliani. “This is not going to go away.”

See the interview here:

 

If you enjoyed this post, please consider leaving a comment or subscribing to the RSS feed

Cheryl Carpenter Klimek

Cheryl Carpenter Klimek has been a political consultant handling public affairs and PAC management for nearly 20 years. Cheryl can be reached by email at Cheryl@bizpacreview.com & on Twitter @CherylBPR
About Cheryl Carpenter Klimek

Cheryl Carpenter Klimek has been a political consultant handling public affairs and PAC management for nearly 20 years. Cheryl can be reached by email at Cheryl@bizpacreview.com & on Twitter @CherylBPR